MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #71
CorieF
Just parked the car

Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300
Uwsharp - love the layered, tilted background papers. Bright and cheery, even though the photo is b&w. Very nice! :-)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #72
CorieF
Just parked the car

Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300
hollyanne21 - love your layout, especially the title!

Old 06-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #73
buffy0214
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE 9.0
Thanks for the great scraplift. These are my favorite challenges As usual, I made mine into a 2 pager

Also posted here

Old 06-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #74
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Well this LO started out as one page then took on a life of its own! I loved the large photo with the smaller insert, however, mine became a large photo with an extra page of inserts when I could not get it to look right. Thanks for the great challenge and the wonderful PP!

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post74631

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 06-26-2011, 10:25 AM   #75
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Lyn - Glad you're back! Great layout, I love the detail on the cluster frame with the leaves and the animal print buttons.

CorieF - Gorgeous as always! I adore your journaling and the stiched frame that accents it. Great color choices too. Thanks for playing!

Donnie - Glad you liked it!! Great photos and I love how you use white space and extractions so well. The detail across the bottom is great. Thanks for playing!

Mary Jo - Love the two-pager. I adore your glittery photo mats just perfect for a princess.

Today's the last day! Thanks so much to everyone that has played so far, and if there are any last minute scrappers, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

Old 06-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #76
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Mexico Right 1

Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

Old 06-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #77
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Jamie your prize is super cute. I wanted to do a page for this challenge but I've been tending to some other MS responsibilities... And I've been sick since Thursday.

Thanks for hosting!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 06-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #78
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
I was working on this yesterday, and forgot to post. VBS started yesterday, and I realized that I am hosting the next scraplift. I can't believe that time is flying by this summer. I am still posting, even though it is late. I realize I am not going to get the PP. That is fine with me. Thanks for hosting!

Also posted: HERE
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

Old 06-27-2011, 04:53 AM   #79
meejay
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Lisa - Love that Mexico layout! Great colors and great detail.

Carol - Thanks for the note! Mostly thanks for all that you do to let us play here.

Alovesj - A few hours doesn't hurt. Great LO, love the blue and gold - it makes your photo stand out so well.

Thanks again everyone! I appreciate you all playing along and making my first challenge hosting experience a great one!

Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar United States of America Earful Tower 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #1 Teacups 2011 Special Edition pin #6 2011 Special Edition pin #5 I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse

Old 06-27-2011, 05:42 AM   #80
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Bonnie, I love your 2-page layout! One of my favorite!!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

Closed Thread