MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 09-16-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Heart ---> Announcing "Wishes, Happiness & Hope". MouseScrappers 1st Charity kit! <--

MouseScrappers.com is thrilled to bring you a first... a collab kit that will benefit a very special place: Give Kids the World.

Introducing "Wishes, Happiness & Hope"

Give Kids The World Village (GKTW) is a 70-acre, nonprofit "storybook" resort, located near Central Florida's most beloved attractions, where children with life-threatening illnesses and their families are treated to week long, cost-free fantasy vacations. Their mission is to fulfill wishes of children as long as there is need - and to never turn a child away. GKTW works very closely with organizations like the Make-A-Wish Foundation to fulfill these wishes. Make-A-Wish qualifies the families and provides transportation to the Orlando area, and GKTW provides a week of accommodations, food and theme park tickets - all at no cost to the families. It is almost entirely staffed by friendly, loving volunteers (or "Angels", as they are called) who greet everyone with a warm smile. The facilities around the resort were designed with special needs in mind (e.g. a carousel that accommodates wheel chairs)... and pretty much all 'typical' household rules are thrown out the window. If a child wants ice cream for breakfast, they can have it! Anything to help them forget about doctor visits, hospitals, therapy, etc - if only for a week. Give Kids the World relies on donations - so MouseScrappers is proud to be able to do our part to help. 100% of the revenue generated from the sale of this kit will be donated to Give Kids the World. For more information on this wonderful place, please visit http://www.givekidstheworld.org/

Our new kit, Wishes, Happiness and Hope, was inspired by the color and whimsy of this resort. It is jam-packed with 72 papers, a detailed template, 3 alphas, and over 200 elements!

Designs were graciously donated by:

A Grieving Mommy
Cindy Schneider
Crossbone Cuts Designs
Kellybell Designs
Keystone Scraps
Krisi's Kreations
Leslie Bodoh Designs
Miss Kim Designs
Mud Creek Designs
Natalie's Place Designs
Neverland Scraps
Wyld Peas Designs

Here are some samples to show you the versatility of this kit, and to give you inspiration!

mouselvrmom

hichchei

Roxana

californiateri

scrappinnewbie

scrappinnewbie

Ana_Carol

luv2scrapmm

liriel

snowdrop

sparklehal

KayR

Tukogirl

Please help us support Give Kids the World by picking up one of these kits today. You can find it in the MouseScrappers Shop, or by clicking here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/shop/i...roducts_id=183

To help us celebrate the release of this fantastic kit, some of MouseScrappers own 'VoluntEars' created some freebies just for you! Please see each of the blogs below for more information:

Roxana: http://scrapscardsandmore.blogspot.com/
Julie: http://www.goldiscraps.com/
Donna: http://donnasscrapsoflife.blogspot.com/
Lyn: http://tiggersbouncyplace.blogspot.com/
KayR: http://diznymad.blogspot.com/ <--- UPDATED
April: http://www.sparklehal.blogspot.com/

Thank you for helping us!

UPDATE: I have added a PayPal donate button above, earmarked specifically for GKTW. Even a $1 donation would help!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Last edited by Carolc; 10-07-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 04:13 AM   #2
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
This kit is A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! The cause is a great one too. I was so happy to be able to be a part of it.

Everyone go check it out!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:25 AM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
This kit is A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! The cause is a great one too. I was so happy to be able to be a part of it.

Everyone go check it out!
I agree, April. After reading about GKTW, I am really impressed with their operations. They do an amazing thing for kids. I am proud to be a part of this fundraiser and would love to volunteer.

Thanks ladies for the blog freebies and to Carol to putting this all together.

Awesome charity.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
AmyR0618
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!

Software: ADobe Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon Powershot
Ladies - you have me in tears this morning....my daugheter was granted a Make a Wish trip last October and we stayed at Give Kids the World. This is THE MOST amazing place and I have been looking for digi materials to go with our pictures...

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for the kit and thank you for supporting such an amazing organization!!!

I cannot say enough about the lengths that this organization goes through to ensure that these kids have the time of their lives. Their generosity is beyond words.

Thank you!! Did I say that yet?

Seriously tears...you made my day :-)

AmyR0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 AM   #5
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
I am so glad to read that this kit will be helping you as well as helping us to donate to such a wonderful place. This brings it all so much closer to home for those of us who have been involved with this kit. Can't wait to see your pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyR0618 View Post
Ladies - you have me in tears this morning....my daugheter was granted a Make a Wish trip last October and we stayed at Give Kids the World. This is THE MOST amazing place and I have been looking for digi materials to go with our pictures...

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for the kit and thank you for supporting such an amazing organization!!!

I cannot say enough about the lengths that this organization goes through to ensure that these kids have the time of their lives. Their generosity is beyond words.

Thank you!! Did I say that yet?

Seriously tears...you made my day :-)
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:22 AM   #6
JenEm
Recruited by Kim Possible to complete a mission in Japan

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Powershot SX120 IS
This is such a fabulous kit. Thank you all the talented designers who put this together. You Rock!

Thanks also for the freebies offered on your blogs. I was not able to leave thanks on all your blogs, but please know that your efforts are appreciated

I proudly create for:
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Christmas Tree A Ticket Patchwork Pumpkin Sandy Clause Pirate 1 Panda Pumpkin Mickey Miss Piggy 1 Mickey Bar Big Eyes Goofy Darth Vader R2-D2 Minnie Cupcake Pinocchio Toy Story Alien It\'s a Small World United States of America

JenEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:35 AM   #7
Kimberly27
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE9
Amazing kit! thank you for all the hard work and the freebies. I have know many people that use Make a Wish...awesome job ladies.

bitly.com/LLDGSSTORE

Kimberly27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #8
coruth4
Just parked the car

I love this kit! Bought it immediately! Question though - the download links aren't available for me to download. Will the links be emailed or should I be able to download from my account?
Thank you for all the hard work on this kit. It is beautiful!

coruth4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #9
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by coruth4 View Post
I love this kit! Bought it immediately! Question though - the download links aren't available for me to download. Will the links be emailed or should I be able to download from my account?
Thank you for all the hard work on this kit. It is beautiful!
I think I've resolved all the link issues and have emailed all the people who were affected. If anyone encounters any issues, please let me know. Thanks!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #10
Kimberly27
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE9
I think I have it all now. Thank you!!!

bitly.com/LLDGSSTORE

Kimberly27 is offline   Reply With Quote