MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #11
disneymom2jhe
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Camera: Sony DSC HX1
Newbie Here

So here is my attempt at "going digital." :-) Thank you for hosting and sharing such a great template. I am still trying to figure this all out, but I certainly learned some valuable (and fun) lessons creating this!

Here's the link to my post in the Template Challenge Gallery.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...yout_small.jpg

Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2012, 07:29 AM   #12
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Great LO, disneymom2jhe!! I love the striped paper in the background and that big photo!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 09-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
lovetodecorate
Trying all the props in Toontown

Wow, awesome template, love it. Thanks so much. Here is my page for challenge 135.

Also here:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...324#post119324

Old 09-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #14
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Wow, love that, lovetodecorate!! All that added greenery really adds to the jurassic feel of the LO!!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #15
JustTJ
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Thanks for the FABULOUS template! I had fun with it. I made a two page layout and that still didn't use all my pics. I'll have to do another two pages to complete this set

Also posted Here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...346#post119346

Old 09-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #16
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
Jenn, I hope the new job has gotten easier! Thank you for this great template!
Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #17
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Gorgeous, JustTJ!! I love those fall colors!!

Thanks for asking about the job, craftytam. It hasn't gotten any easier, but at least I think that I'm starting to resign myself to my fate and I know that I have to stick out the year. September down, now just 8 more months!!

Old 09-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #18
gayleb
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Disney Icons

Love the template. Thanks for the challenge. Hope you like my page.

Also posted under General pages.

Last edited by gayleb; 09-27-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #19
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Thanks Jenn for the awesome template!

Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 09-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #20
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
I love the design of this layout Jenn, thanks so much for sharing it! I did have to change it up quite a bit to make it work for the pictures I was trying to scrap but I am very happy with the end result. (I have scrapped these pictures previously but was never completely satisfied with how the original layout turned out and your template turned out to be just the help I needed )

It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Closed Thread