MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 06-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

---> here for speed scrap #3! <---

Hey guys! Here is where we'll be Speed Scrapping tonight!!!

Details & Rules:

- your LO needs to follow all the Speed Scrap instructions that will be given during the first hour
- you need to post your LO in the MS Speed Scrap Gallery AS WELL as post in this thread, and in whatever venue/attraction forum your LO coordinates with.
- your LO should be posted by midnight Mountain Time (or very close to midnight).
- your LO needs to be Disney related
- please don't double dip with other MouseScrapper challenge (except the Makeover challenge - Carol has allowed double dipping with that one)
- have fun!

Instructions will be posted in the forum as well as here in the original post!!

ok - 5 minutes until we start! Everybody ready???

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Choose an odd number of photos. (1, 3, 5 . . . etc.)
2) Choose 3 papers you have never used before. Layer them to create a nice layered background. (You may use as many other papers as you want on your LO, but your layered background needs to use 3 papers that you've never used before).
3) Place your photos wherever you want on the page. But every photo needs either a white stroke border OR every photo needs to have a frame.
4) Choose 1 button and repeat it twice. (You can have any other buttons you want as well)
5) You may not use ANY staples on this page. But I do want to see some stitching.
6) Add a hidden Mickey (Or two or three! However many you want. But you need at LEAST 1)
7) Title your page with a non-direct title. For example, if its a picture of your family riding Dumbo. Your title can't be "Dumbo". Try a more creative or unexpected title.

AND you must use more than 1 alpha! (you can use fonts as well, but you need at least 2 alphas.)

Journal if you wish (but you don't have to), add a date and make your shadows GREAT!

Add any other items to your page that you'd like, but make sure your page follows all 7 steps in the end!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 06-08-2010 at 02:38 PM.

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Ready!!!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
amazz
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PSP 9
Camera: Cannon Digital Rebel XT

amazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
I'm ready! This is my first MS SS!!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

kendallt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: PSE10
standing by.....
Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

larkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
I'm ready and excited for my 1st speed scrap!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #7
pennylayne
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
eagle 1 to fox 3........we are ready for go...

2010 Disneyland album completed
2007 Disneyland album in progress
2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked)
United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse Boardwalk 1

pennylayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Hi everyone! I am here ready to
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I´m here!! ready to start!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #10
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Potty break? Check
Bottle of water? Check
Eager Beaver Mickey ears on? Check
I'm ready to go and so excited to try my first speed scrap!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote