MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 AM   #21
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Just sent my file.
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
This is what I have received so far. If you see any problems, please let me know. There's still a little time to get things in and to join the blog hop!!!

DC 13 Submissions:

charelkenl - 2 folders
cindyrelly - 3 folders
kilted candyman - 1 folder
chef minnie mouse - 1 folder
mjajmom - 1 folder
murmer - 1 folder
romajo - 1 folder
shahar - 2 folder
wahoomrm - 1 folder

Blog Hop:

murmer - http://murmerscraps.blogspot.com/
mjajmom - http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/
shahar29 -http://mom2aprincess.wordpress.com/
chef minnie mouse - http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
romajo - http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #23
shahar29
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
I just realized that I turned in all of my stuff for the challenge on time, and asked to be added to the Blog Hop list, but never posted my blog - so if it's not to late to have my blog added - my blog address is:

http://mom2aprincess.wordpress.com/

Thanks!

Shahar

shahar29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:13 AM   #24
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Shahar, your blog was already listed.
I sent in my blog once (or twice), and Christina saved it somewhere (I think), hehe! So unless your adress has changed, I don't think she need it the next time. Isn't she great?

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #25
frogfish

The DC13 link and blog hop information have been sent out to the participants.

Great job everyone!

The blog hop is Friday. I can't wait to see all of the wonderful goodies you've made!!!

Old 10-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #26
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Thanks Christina I did not know where to post a suggested swatch for DC#14 ...here is one from me:

for all you do
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #27
shahar29
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel
My internet connection seems to have been slow as molasses all day! I am still trying to download everyone's amazing contributions! I can't wait to see them all!

I'm excited about the next challenge, and will see if I can come up with anything. With the holidays coming up, I would suggest 2 months to give enough people time to create (while also partying it up!) and be prepared!!

Otherwise, no ideas as of yet.

Thanks again for everyone's hard work on DC #13!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!

shahar29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #28
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Great contributions everyone!!

For the next DC, I would suggest skipping the month of December because the holidays makes things so hectic that month. I might also throw out alternating the Design Challenge with a site-wide Mousescrappers Blog Train that both DC members and sponsors can take part in. That way more folks can get the minikits/freebies.
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Pirate Flag Teacups Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:20 AM   #29
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles

I was a total loser! Or actually loser of computer access and info! So I did not get to get my template uploaded to you I am so sorry. My computers, yes plural have been down for a few weeks, I have been in total withdraw!!! But I think I haveit all fixed well except for the spacebar problem, but my other keyboard is coming soon! Maybenext time I can get involved. I would love to be so talented that I could do kits!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #30
frogfish

Here are my thoughts on DC14:

If it is a one month challenge, it will be due the day after Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how convenient that will be for everyone else, but I am out of town from Thanksgiving until that following Monday which would delay the distribution of the collab by a few days (although it would still get done).

If we make it a two month challenge, it will be due the day after Christmas.

What about a three month challenge? We've never done that before, but it's an option.

We could also just take a break from the challenges for a bit and start DC14 in January...

I had some thoughts about the comment from MJAJmom below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAJmom View Post
I might also throw out alternating the Design Challenge with a site-wide Mousescrappers Blog Train that both DC members and sponsors can take part in. That way more folks can get the minikits/freebies.
All MS members and sponsors are more than welcome to join in the Design Challenges now. We've had several MS sponsors participate in the past and a few are regular participants. Many times they create a full kit to sell on their sites and create an add-on as their contribution to the DC. Of course all MS members are welcome to collect the goodies from our monthly DC blog hops. Distributing the mini kits to DC participants only is an incentive for participation. I do like the occasional celebratory blog train on MS (which are handled by the special events teams) but think that doing more than one or two a year may result in reduced participation and sponsors feeling exploited. Please comment if you see it differently. I too want to make this the best it can be!

One question I have is: how can we encourage more participation in the DCs? That would make the collabs and the blog hops bigger thus providing more goodies to more people.