MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #1
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
***> Here for Speed Scrap #131 <***

Goodmorning everyone. Are you ready for a new day of speed scrapping?
Well I know I am! And to kick off the day, I start with an easy speed scrap!
And to top it off: I’ll give you extra time! Here in Holland we’re in the middle of the day, but I know some of you had to wake up really early to scrap. And since I know we all need a good night of sleep (and because tonight I’m going to see the theatre show/musical about Buddy Holly) I’ll give you a lot more time! You have until 10.30pm GMT, which is 5.30pm EST. Well, is that or treat or not!?

If you want to chat: Melinda is right there for you in de chatroom. Thanks, sweetie!

Anyway: the rules are simple. Follow my instructions, make a Disney related layout and post it in the gallery (speed scrap #131), the appropriate forum and, of course, here.

Here's the way it works:
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour. All of the instructions will be posted in the second post, so you can follow me there!

Have fun!
And of course you’re not playing for nothing, so here’s the preview.

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Last edited by Romajo; 01-19-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2013, 04:33 AM   #2
Romajo

Here are the instructions, but we're starting at 8am EST!

1. Since the pp is made about that sweet cat that has almost my name, I want you to scrap about yourself: so show yourself, or at least a part of yourself, or something that tells something about you! Number of photos doesn’t matter
2. Papers: use whatever you want, how many you need.
3. Elements: I love frames, flowers and scatters/glitters/swirls/pixiedust, so use at least all these. Add anything else you need!
4. I’m not that good at making clusters, so I want you to make at least one (so I can take a look and scraplift it in the future).
5. Add something that reffers to your park. You can include a hidden Mickey, but not for this step. Mickey reffers to all parks and is not specific!
6. Journal as much as you need. If you think journaling is hard, use the 5 W theory (which means you answers the questions: who, what, when, where and why).
7. Rock your page: add anything else you want/need, like title, date, shadows, hidden Mickey

And here's my page:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...613#post125613

Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Last edited by Romajo; 01-19-2013 at 06:01 AM.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:37 AM   #3
Romajo

Okay, I made it into the chatroom as well, so I'll try to chat with you too! Haven't done it before, but you know: there's a first time for everthing.
So this is my speed scrap of firsts! (First speed scrap here at MS to host, first time to be in the chatroom).
Anyway, Melinda is still hosting, I'm just trying to follow.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:55 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Okay, I made it into the chatroom as well, so I'll try to chat with you too! Haven't done it before, but you know: there's a first time for everthing.
So this is my speed scrap of firsts! (First speed scrap here at MS to host, first time to be in the chatroom).
Anyway, Melinda is still hosting, I'm just trying to follow.
So glad you are giving it a go. You'd do great! Super cute PP.

Thanks bunch.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
I'm following along here instead of in the chatroom this morning. got little ones running around and keeping me crazy.

aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:29 AM   #6
Romajo

So sorry, forgot the hit 'send' after instruction 3....

Old 01-19-2013, 05:40 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
good morning! I'm up only because kiddos woke me up at 6am UGH. been doing girl scount accounting - and now going to see if I can play along before I have to go to basketball LOVE the pp
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #8
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Here are the instructions, but we're starting at 8am EST!

5. Add something that reffers to your park. You can include a hidden Mickey, but not for this step. Mickey reffers to all parks and is not specific!
hello - if we're doing something about us that is non disney park related, what should we do? thx
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:08 AM   #9
Romajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
hello - if we're doing something about us that is non disney park related, what should we do? thx
As long as it is a nearby themepark, add something that has to do with that park!

Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #10
supergirljennie
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Storybook Creator 4.0
Camera: Nikon D3000
Once I can kick the hubby off the desktop, I'll be scrapping! Thanks for a great PP!
Mickey Pumpkin Mouse Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest

supergirljennie is offline   Reply With Quote