MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #21
marinapj
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
I've just finished my Bugs mini kit! Yoohoo! Will be uploading it tonight Christina!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #22
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Christina...I've just uploaded my Pluto mini-kit. It's in 2 files, A & B. You can also add me to the Blog Hop:
http://www.bookladydesigns.blogspot.com
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:30 AM   #23
Jennipher
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

Software: Photoshop CS4
I'm new to MS but not to designing and would like to join it. I'm going to go with a Dinoland USA (from Animal Kingdom) theme. Does that work?

--Jennifer
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jennipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #24
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Camera: Lumix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennipher View Post
I'm new to MS but not to designing and would like to join it. I'm going to go with a Dinoland USA (from Animal Kingdom) theme. Does that work?

--Jennifer
Sounds good, welcome aboard! Let me know if you have any questions about copyright (what is allowed in the minis) or the challenge in general. Can't wait to see what you put together!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #25
frogfish

We had a request for some stitching in this collab. If you haven't finalized your submission yet, please consider adding a bit of stitching! Thank you!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #26
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Haven't a thing yet, so I could easily add some stitiches! Any prefered colors?

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #27
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Haven't a thing yet, so I could easily add some stitiches! Any prefered colors?
She didn't say...just likes to use stitching and hasn't seen much of it in the DC kits. I'm sure anything you do will make her happy! Thanks!

Old 08-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #28
Jennipher
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey

I finished my kit and my blog train add-on. My kit for the store is general dinoland while my add-on focuses on the Boneyard play area. Unfortunately I didn't add any stitching.

Christina, I know you got my kit. Can you please add me to the blog train? My blog is http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/.

Thanks! I can't wait to see what everyone designed.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by Jennipher; 08-22-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Jennipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:43 AM   #29
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Tropical Time

I think this has been my funnest challenge so far! Once I started I realized how fantastically these colors work with Walt Disney's Enchanted Enchanted Tiki Room. The bird that entertain guests in the pre-show que are Blue and Orange! Oh, I have sooooo much stuff and I still keep messing with it even though I already sumbitted my kit it was soooooo hard to decide what to include. There is one element I am still trying to get perfect and that is the Frozen Treat you can get at the Sunshine Tree Terrace (at least at Disney World - I haven't been to Disney Land but having grown up and lived my life in Central Florida have practically lived at Disney World). I am going to include the Frozen Treat in the blog hop. I did a lot of reading about the history behind this attraction and it is only One of Two that actually has Walt Disney's Name in the title of the attraction. Also, I remember the Florida Citrus Growers sponsoring it and that ended in 1986 which is I guess about the time we started having so many terrible years of Hard Freezes here and most of the Citrus left Clermont which is the town to the West of Disney World and went further South. Now that Dole has been sponsoring I had to make Two Frozen Treats.... One with a Citrus Twist and One with a Pineapple Twist, aka Dole Whip! So I am writing a novel here and will end with my blog:

http://cindyrelly.blogspot.com/

where you will find all my contributions to the blog train when it rolls out!!

Oh, btw, are we allowed to make a Sneakie Peakie Christina??
I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #30
frogfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindyrelly View Post
Oh, btw, are we allowed to make a Sneakie Peakie Christina??
I made a sneak peek for DC4 that was posted on the MS Facebook page and in the forum, but it was an after thought and I didn't think to send it to you guys. I'll be making one for this challenge too (for the forum, blog, and Facebook page). If you want it, I'll send it to you guys when it's done. Of course, it'll be a sneak peek at the overall challenge collab, but you are more than welcome to post it on your blog and/or Facebook page on the same day that I post it on MS (which is the day before the reveal). Feel free to talk up the DC5 collab before then too! If you want to post a sneak peek of your freebies, that is entirely up to you!

PS: I'm glad you like working with the colors in this challenge! I totally remember the Florida Citrus Growers at WDW and am almost positive that I have my picture with the orange bird that was their mascot. Thanks for bringing back those memories!