MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
britt
E Ticket Holder

Speed Scrap #15 <----- right here!

HELLO! HELLO! We'll be starting in about 20 minutes! Read through this post before we all start!!

There will be 7 instructions in total. One instruction every 10 minutes, with the final instruction on the close of the hour. (It will make your life and life of our server a lot easier if you set the thread to unsubscribed, no email notification)

Then you will have 4 hours to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize. So you'll need to be done by 7:30 PM Mountain Time for my Speed Scrap.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Remember for each speed scrap you participate in earns you a ticket in the grand goodie bag draw. We have 3 goodie bags up for grabs and they are full of awesome prizes so plan on participating in as many speed scraps as you can during the Minnie Marathon weekend!

We'll be chatting it up in the chatroom, so come join us. But instructions will be posted here as well.

So would you like to finally see what you'll get if you complete this Speed Scrap??

Ok . . . here it is!

But you have to complete ALL THE STEPS in order to get it!!!!

* make sure to follow all the Speed Scrap instructions I will be revealing over the next hour.

* make sure you post in the [b]Speed Scrap #15[b] Gallery in the Mouse Scrappers Gallery. You need to select this gallery from the drop down menu the first time you upload so it won't mess up your links!!

* post your LO in the relevant attraction/venue thread that your page goes in AND INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR POST IN THAT THREAD IN YOUR POST IN THIS THREAD!!!!

* post your LO with a link to the credits in the gallery, AND a link to which attraction/venue thread you posted in here in this thread!!!

* comment on your fellow Speed Scrappers LOs.

If you do ALLLLLL those things, you'll get your prize and your ticket. If you don't do them all, you don't get it so be careful and follow all the steps!!

Feel free to PM me if you have any trouble or questions!

----------------------------------------------

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Pick at LEAST 4 photos.

2) Make your main BG color black, or another VERY dark color.

3) I'm seeing STARS. Add at least 3 stars.

4) Use some sort of clip or fastener OTHER than a staple . No staples!!!

5) Create your title. Use at least 2 different alphas. You can use fonts too, but you need to use AT LEAST 2 alphas, if not more.

6) I LOVE Hidden Mickeys!! Add a hidden Mickey (or two or three) to your page.

7) Add a little journaling and put your date on some sort of tag or tab.

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by britt; 07-25-2010 at 02:30 PM.

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
easyqueenie
Just parked the car

OMG that P is sooo cute! Am I glad I got the baby to sleep in time to join in with this one!

easyqueenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Too cute! Love that PP Britt! Unfortunately, we'll be leaving for church in about an hour or so, with a business meeting, VBS meeting and hotdog cookout afterwards! I really wish I could play!!!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Can't wait Britt I hope we don't crash!
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
dinahfig
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Sony Cybershot
Sooo adorable!! I hope I can make the deadline this time! LOL!
Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Rocket Jets I love DCL! Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickeys shoe Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper Minnie\'s Bow Cheshire Cat 1

dinahfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #6
danagirl
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou

This will be the first one I have had a chance to participate in...since...well since June...but I am finally moved in and somewhat settled so I'M READY!!! BRING IT ON!!!...Im slightly excited..

no new ticker..
Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express

danagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #7
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
So cute! Going to take a break from cleaning to do this one!
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Yzerbear19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:23 PM   #8
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
I'm ready. My house is finally unpacked enough to play!! I love that PP Britt!!
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

missi_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:25 PM   #9
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Oh my I am so excited about this prize! I am so glad I can make this one!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #10
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: SBC+ 3.0
I'm ready!!! Just got 2 other Spreed Scraps complete so I'm on a roll!

Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote