MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Weekly Challenge #134 (5/9-5/15)

Welcome to Weekly Challenge #134!!!

Since my challenge runs over Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms and grandmas out there! I hope you take some time to reflect on how important you are to your children/grandchildren!

Here are the instructions:
  1. Use only ONE photo but repeat that same photo at least TWICE on your page (the whole photo or just a part of it).
  2. I want to see MAGIC! Magic shots, magical moments, magicians, etc. Sometimes I consider it magic when everyone smiles and looks at the camera! There is plenty of room for interpretation with this one and as long as you can convince me that it was magic for you and your family, I'll take it! When you submit, tell us where/what the magic is.
  3. Use a Disney saying or song lyric somewhere on your page.
  4. Make something on your page black and white. It can be a photo, a paper, or an element.
  5. Title, date, and journaling is optional.
  6. Please leave some love for other participants.

Here is the layout I did. My son is magically being lifted off of the ground by Tinkerbell's pixie dust! Take a look at the smaller image to see our secret...

Posted in the gallery here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rname=frogfish
Posted in the forum here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=403

For participating in my challenge (and following all of the rules), you will receive a collection of 38 extracted autographs. It includes characters with names that start with the letters A-F. This is the first in a series of at least 4 autograph PPs that I will be offering in the future.

I can't wait to see your creations!!!

Here are the guidelines for all of the weekly challenges:
1) Challenge should be Disney related
2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category
3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum
4) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges -that really isn't fair to everyone who created their own page to receive the prize, and makes light of the prize providers work.

Last edited by frogfish; 05-11-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
jr4mni
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France

Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
What a cool picture!!!!

Oh, I hope to get time to scrap this week!

PROUDLY creating for Mad for the Mouse Designs and Chubby Chihuahua-Designs
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie Bride Star Tours Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Flag Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
obumpus

Fun challenge, Christina! Here's to hoping I can find some time to scrap.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #4
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
This one is tough!

This is a tough one! I'll have to think about this for a while...Thanks for hosting and can't wait to see the PP!

Old 05-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #5
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
I'm excited for this- gotta get scrappin' - thanks so much for hosting and for the PP, been looking for that!!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Old 05-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

WC 134

Thanks for the magical challenge and PP.

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...684#post107684
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Old 05-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #7
lovetodecorate
Trying all the props in Toontown

Here is my entry. One photo used more than twice, The title is magic and the look on my DGD's face as well as her two thumbs up is a magical moment in her life.Of course, this spot in Disney World is truly magical with Walt and Mickey and the castle in the background. I used a quote by Walt Disney. The word art along the side of the photo was white and silver and I made it white and black.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Fun challenge Christina, now all I have to do is figure out what I want to scrap..
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 05-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #9
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Thanks for Hosting Christina and for the great PP

also here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...864#post107864

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 05-11-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Old 05-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #10
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
here's mine. I'm not that saticfied about it, but I don't have any time right now to redo it, and it meets the challenge rules so that's why I left it that way. Magic Everywhere is the title of the new Parade Song in Paris by the way, and it come's in the lyrics too!

also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...880#post107880

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Closed Thread