MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-08-2014, 04:50 PM   #1
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
>>>Here for Speed Scrap 164 with Paula 8pm Saturday est<<<

Hey everyone!! I hope you all are having a great time!!
I will be giving instructions here and in the chatroom for this speedscrap. You will have OODLES of time to finish, so take a little break and just come chatter with me!! I'll be giving away some goodies!!

You can find my stores at Gingerscraps and Scraps-N-Pieces. I have both stores set as 35% off right now as well!!

I usually give a bonus coupon just in the chatroom, but I will post it here since the room is giving fits!! It's for 20% off your order (in addition to the 35% off sale!) only at Scraps N Pieces until MIDNIGHT eastern time today!! So hurry!!
ks_MS20%

Here's what you will get for completing this page:

I'll update the instruction list here:
1. Choose 1 or 2 fabulous photos. We are going to make 1 scenic photo our background by placing it on top of a light colored paper then decreasing the opacity to 50%. Place another copy of that pic OR a second photo on the page in an area that you can build your LO around it.

2. Choose an additional 5-6 papers in solids and patterns. Use them to create squares, rectangles, and strips to stack up under and around your small photo.

3. Lets make a cluster using a ribbon, branch/leaves, and a couple flowers to place on the lover corner of the little photo

4. Lets add some more ellies! Pick out a couple buttons, flowers, a scatter, and any other ellies that you like to add in and around the photo/paper stack

5. Add a title. I placed mine right on that stack of stuff too!

6. How about a little journalling! Add at least 3 sentences or bullet points.

7. Add anything else that you woould like to complete your art! Make sure you rock your shadows and upload to the gallery and thread! Everyone that completes their LO by Monday at noon WILL get the participation prize!

Here's mine!

I used a totally NON-Disney kit too.. Pretty as a Peacock!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

Last edited by ILuvCrush; 02-08-2014 at 06:04 PM.

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Hi Paula, thank you for the wonderful PP and for the time!
I am So behind!!!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #3
Ruby
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Tried everything, can't get into the chat room

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
The chat just kicked me out and won't let me back in (I'll keep trying) I enjoyed chatting with you all while it lasted! Can't wait to see the rest of the instructions, thanks again Paula!
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:32 PM   #5
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

I usually give a bonus coupon just in the chatroom, but I will post it here since the room is giving fits!! It's for 20% off your order (in addition to the 35% off sale!) only at Scraps N Pieces until MIDNIGHT eastern time today!! So hurry!!
ks_MS20%
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

Old 02-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #6
Marif
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: The Gimp
Camera: iPhone
No luck with the chat room for me either... I'd love to get to know everyone around here, but it looks like it will have to be for another time. At least I'm getting lots of scrapping done, which the chatting usually slows down

Marif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:05 PM   #7
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

sorry you gals had a rough time getting in the chat room!! Hope that you will be able to make it in for Natalie's chat later!

Old 02-08-2014, 06:08 PM   #8
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Keep trying, but not having any luck with the chat! THANK YOU for the extra time! Love the PP!

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:27 PM   #9
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

So I interpreted your directions slightly differently...but here is my page.

Also posted HERE.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #10
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
[IMG][/IMG]

Also posted in Everest thread here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post143071

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote