MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-29-2015, 06:35 PM   #11
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Game #6 is posted

I've added a new game. It is game #6 - Make Over. You can find the details here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=15025

This game is your chance to fix the things you might have neglected or missed during the marathon. An opportunity to make your page more your own personal style.

Jump on over and play for a chance to win a GC to the MouseScrappers Store!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2015, 04:54 AM   #12
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Apparently I've blown up my Dropbox Account

Well it seems that I didn't read the fine print and I've had too much traffic to my Dropbox account. Totally my bad! Who knew they had an excessive activity limit? I confess...not me. I've not used Dropbox in the past for the marathons and thought I'd go that route this year as it seems very user friendly. Well... live and learn... back to 4shared we will go.

I'll have to upload all the links again and that will probably take a full night since 4shared is a little slower.

I'll work on that tonight when I get home from work and begin shooting you need links to the goodie bags and Game #1 prizes.

Sorry for the inconvenience as I thought I was doing a good thing only to generate double work for you and myself. Oh well.. I know for next time.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-30-2015, 04:05 PM   #13
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

New links sent for Game #1

Ok guys... I've sent new links via Media Fire for Game #1. I'm working on the bags tonight and will forward new links once they are uploaded.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Melinda

Old 03-31-2015, 07:10 AM   #14
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Heart New Links sent!

Ok...I've re-uploaded all the goodie bags and the PP for Game #1 to various sources. I've sent out PM's with the new links to each of you. Hopefully we won't blow up 4Shared and Media Fire.

I'm at work now, but will be watching my PM's to make sure all goes smooth. I've had a couple testers and things seem to be working fine...but that doesn't mean around 60 hits it won't have an issue...lol...

Anywho... I've got one more game and I will post it tonight. I will also finalize a few of the ones that have already ended. I know I need to pass our some prizes!!!! I simply felt the bags were a priority. I can't wait to read your feedback on the bags. I personally think they are awesome, but I could be biased...lol... Thanks to our amazing Designers!

Thanks again for your patience and sorry about the Dropbox issue. I won't use them again for high traffic issues.

Melinda

Old 03-31-2015, 05:28 PM   #15
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #7 is posted

Come play the final 2015 Speed Scrap marathon game. You can find all the details here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...440#post156440

A special thanks to Amber Shaw for the lovely page starters!

Melinda

Old 04-01-2015, 05:03 AM   #16
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Having issues with the new links?

I've received many notes saying the bags have been received. I have one that is still having a problem. If anyone else is having issues, please please please write me. You deserve the goodie bags and I want to make sure you receive them. There are alternate ways to get them to you if you are having issues.

Please PM me. We will figure something out.

Thanks and sorry again for writing... I just don't want anyone missing out.

Melinda

Old 04-06-2015, 05:05 AM   #17
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

I'll finalize the games and pass out the remaining prizes tonight. I had to cancel my CA trip due to some health stuff with my Mom....so I will finish everything up tonight.

Thanks for playing in the games. Love seeing all the new pages and reading about your favorite products.

Melinda

Old 04-06-2015, 04:24 PM   #18
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Well... I think the marathon is officially over. I've passed out all the prizes and closed all the games. Winners have all been notified. I hope you guys had a wonderful 2015 Marathon and thanks for being a part of our community.

I'd love for you to continue the momentum and keep participating in challenges and events. There is always something fun happening on our site. Jump in, play and chat. Keep on making pages, building community and having fun as you go.

Thanks again to all who made this event happen. Our wonderful Designers, Speed Scrap Hostesses, Carol and you for spending your weekend here scrappin and chatting.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards and in the gallery. Keep on a scrapping!

Melinda

Old 04-06-2015, 11:42 PM   #19
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thank YOU Melinda for EVERYTHING you did for our marathon!! You always have such great ideas, and I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 06:01 AM   #20
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Well... I think the marathon is officially over. I've passed out all the prizes and closed all the games. Winners have all been notified. I hope you guys had a wonderful 2015 Marathon and thanks for being a part of our community.

I'd love for you to continue the momentum and keep participating in challenges and events. There is always something fun happening on our site. Jump in, play and chat. Keep on making pages, building community and having fun as you go.

Thanks again to all who made this event happen. Our wonderful Designers, Speed Scrap Hostesses, Carol and you for spending your weekend here scrappin and chatting.

I look forward to seeing you on the boards and in the gallery. Keep on a scrapping!
And thank YOU!!!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote