MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
andrea4376
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 8
Show me your camera bag

Hi ladies

I just treated myself to a Canon EOS 600d/Rebel T3i with kit lens, 50-250mm lens and a 50mm lens.

What I don't yet have is a bag to carry it all in ! We are off to WDW next Oct for 3 weeks so need something that will also work for that.

Don't want anything bulky and must not look stupid when my hubby carries it ! lol.

Any suggestions ? What are you ladies using ?
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Andrea! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition

andrea4376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
I don't personally have a DSLR but my hubbie does and this is the bag I got for him. He has used in the parks and found it to work well for him. Happy shopping!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
MaryD73
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
I ended up with a custom Porteen Bag. Here is a review I did of it. I am not affiliated in any way with them and yes, I did pay that much for a custom bag. But it is definitely light weight and I can fit everything I need into a Medium.

And depending on the fabrics it won't look silly on your husband.

http://www.capturingmagicalmemories....nd-camera-bag/
Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Canada Mouse Ears Star Tours

MaryD73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
smags
Just parked the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryD73 View Post
I ended up with a custom Porteen Bag. Here is a review I did of it. I am not affiliated in any way with them and yes, I did pay that much for a custom bag. But it is definitely light weight and I can fit everything I need into a Medium.

And depending on the fabrics it won't look silly on your husband.

http://www.capturingmagicalmemories....nd-camera-bag/
Oooh, I've been drooling over the Porteen bags for some time and almost got one, but I wasn't in love with her current fabrics and decided to wait for a bit. Instead, I ended up with the Jo Totes Gracie bag in Mint, which you can find here: http://www.jototes.com/products/gracie-mint. I bought it specifically for my Disney trip, so that I could carry my camera and an extra lens, but also my wallet, phone, and a few other things. It was PERFECT. I thought it would be heavy, but I honestly didn't find it to be any more heavy than a regular purse. Obviously, this won't work for your hubs to carry around, but if you decide to get one just for you, I highly recommend the Gracie.

smags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
cantwait461308
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop CC,
Camera: Canon T3i
My new camera bag

Hi everyone! I know this is an older post but if I'm looking at it I'm sure others are as well.

I happened to be looking for a new bag for our next disney trip myself with a focus on how I could carry my camera more easily. That's when I came across the sling back bag from thirty one. http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/catalo...in-sea-stripe/

I have an obsession with 31 and when I saw this bag I knew it was perfect. It's not very large so it will only hold my basics (camera, phone, extra lens, wallet, etc) but since we will have a stroller that can carry everything else and I only wanted to carry to essentials, this was perfect. Plus my husband hates it when I use him to hold things while changing lenses and the way this crosses my body when I pull it to the front, he won't have to anymore. I do have neoprene cases for my extra lens which makes me ok with not having compartments.

Goals:Scrap 2008 & 2014 Disney Trip
Create Autograph Book for DD
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Baymax Olaf

cantwait461308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:48 PM   #6
WaggenerM
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon 5d Mk II
I know this post has been quiet again for a while but we have a Disney trip coming up and I'm itching to buy a new bag for my DSLR. Has anyone seen a cute bag that would work for Disney?

WaggenerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:37 PM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaggenerM View Post
I know this post has been quiet again for a while but we have a Disney trip coming up and I'm itching to buy a new bag for my DSLR. Has anyone seen a cute bag that would work for Disney?
interested too. mine is the standard that came in my Costco bundle when I bought my DSLR last fall. It' bulky and ugly. LOL
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote