MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #161
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Wow, this really was a challenge. Thanks for the fun, inspiring instruction Britt.

CREDITS
papers: carousel ride by Man in the Moon Designs
elements: enjoy the moment by Sahlin Studio, incredi-boy by Britt-ish Designs
alpha: (I kind of fudged on this and extracted from a photo, I hope that's okay.)
font: Segoe Script
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #162
shishigirl
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Everyone's layouts look great!! I love all the awesome ways shown to scrap Disney!! The christmas kit is sooo cute Britt! Thanks so much for hosting the challenge! Here is mine (I hope I got everything!):

Credits:

Black paper, Frames, Alpha,Buttons, Paint Splatter, Ribbon and Smoke-Brittish Designs-Its Good To Be Bad

Buttons, Glitter Splat, Staple, Spider and Bone Paper-Brittish Designs- A Halloween Nightmare

Black Polka Dot Paper and Date Stamp-WM2 Designs-Boo Bash and Simply Dated V3

Wave Template-Tracie Stroud-Back to Basics Wave

Blue Ribbon-Megan Turnidge-Cooky Spooky

Old 11-24-2009, 10:50 PM   #163
dznyscrapper
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: PSE 5.0 & PSCS5
Camera: Nikon D5000
Send a message via Yahoo to dznyscrapper
Everyone's pages look fantastic! Getting this in at the last minute. Love the mini, Britt. I'm so glad the board moved here, so now I can finally see the challenges again. For some reason my computer didn't like the last server and would never completely load the pages.

Credits:
Leave the World Behind-Britt-ish Designs
Happiest Dots on Earth-Britt-ish Designs
Creative Block Templates Vol. 2-Britt-ish Designs
Color Me Happy Worn Papers-Happy Scrap Girl
The Bright Side-Britt-ish Designs (staple)
Sweet Summer Days-Juno Designs (bubble wrap print-recolored)
Fill in the Blank-Erica Zane
Paint Swash Mickeys-MHK Scrap Bytes
String Theory-Britt-ish Designs
Jeepers Creepers-Chelle's Creations (blue buttons)
Mousekepapers-Britt-ish Designs
Ticket to Ride-Chelle's Creations (stripe paper)
Make a Splash-Chelle's Creations (green buttons)
Attached at the Hip-Haynay Designs (Orange buttons)
Happiest Kit on Earth-Britt-ish Designs (Mickey buttons)
Enjoy the Moment-Sahlin Studios (black & white alpha)
Font-SF Lani

Old 11-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #164
corsicar
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

I'm so glad you posted that reminder on your blog today Britt! I kept meaning to join this forum and kept forgetting. But I NEED that participation prize, so here's my entry! I -think- I'm still within the time limit....barely?

AnnaBV Designs: Sweet November Rain
Lutine Designs: Because of Sea
Plum Dumpling Designs: Date Bits
Britt-ish Designs: Happiest Kit on Earth (Mickey button)
Miss Kim Designs: Heart's Wish (green flower button)
Gwenipooh designs: Party Time (purple button)
Font: Pea Chickie Shannon
Template: Neverland Scraps Pixie Plate 190

Last edited by corsicar; 11-24-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:13 AM   #165
miranda
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: PSE 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5100
This is my first ever post, found this site last week and decided it is a fun forum where I maybe can join. Here is my take:

I am not sure if I did it like it was supposed to, but I had fun making it.
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Star Tours Captain EO Netherlands

Old 11-25-2009, 09:14 AM   #166
britt
E Ticket Holder

OK WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just added it up and you're not going to believe this!!!!! Counting my entry, we had 102 layouts entered into this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!! that is crazy! Crazy awesome. Thank you all sooo much for entering! It's been so much fun.

I think I've sent out all the prizes for this challenge. The deadline was last night, so this challenge is officially closed. Check your PM inboxes and let me know if you entered, but didn't receive your prize PM.

raester - How cute Rae! I love how you put the date on the holly leaves. What a fun LO! Super cute.

dani - SOOO cute. Love how you used the Mickey buttons as the O! Great photos and really fun page.

Iloverosetta - What funny title! HAHA It's so true. Love those flower buttons! They are adorable. Great date circle too.

HollyinPA - Ooooh! COOOL! Love the block with the darth mask. SO COOL. Love the strings all through it. TOTALLY AWESOME LO!

Neverland Scraps - Awww! SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! This kit is PERFECT for Snow White!! LOVE the clustering with all the leaves and flowers and string. Wow. What a cute page.

McQueenofHrts - How cute! I love the dalmation paper block. It really adds to the firehouse feel of the page. What a fun LO.

mdbsktcase - WOW! A 2-pager. It's totally adorable. I love all the photos. All the details of CRT. Love those buttons with the bows on them. SO cute. Great work!!

Carol - Wow!! you got a page done RIGHT as soon as you got back! I'm impressed. This is just ADORABLE! I LOVE the title. With the sunshine in the back. SO CUTE!!! The clouds and airplane. Totally perfect. LOVE THIS!!!!!

Robin - COOL!!! I LOVE how you made your own alpha out of the sign. Smart thinking!! It's very cool. Great cluster of pics too. Love the rounded corners. Great work!!

shishigirl - So cool. I love that photo!! HAHAHA It's AWESOME! Love how you used the curved paper on the side.

dznyscrapper - I LOVE this!!!! the pics are so cute and the colors are PERFECT!! SO Goofy-ish. And what a funny story! I've never seen that happen at Toontown. HOW CUTE!! GREAT title work!!!!

corsicar - Oh my gosh!!! That picture has water jumping from one photo to another!! You get the cool LO award! That is just SO SO NEAT! VERY clever idea! Love it!! Love your little date strips. Great job.

miranda - Aww! So cute Miranda!! I'm glad you had fun. Your colors are so fun and so Mickey-ish!!! Great job. Love the date tab.

Well, that's everyone! Hope you guys all had fun scrappin' this challenge. I sure had fun looking them all over and commenting. I am soooo happy to see so many new faces and I REALLY hope to see you all in the next challenge. It's so fun to learn and grow and be challenged together.

Thanks for celebrating Mickey's birthday with me!!!!!! MWAH!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 11-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #167
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Thanks Britt!

Wow, Britt… thanks soooo much for hosting this challenge (and for the great participation prize). I know it took a lot of time to consider everyone’s layout and leave some nice comments for them, and I (we) do appreciate it! I’m pleasantly surprised to hear that there were 102 layouts… outstanding! Thanks so much for bringing in all the new users. I hope they enjoy being a part of our little community here and share their Disney creativity with all of us.

Great work everyone! I hope you had as much fun with this challenge as I did!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 11-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #168
ldsmomld
I'm on the tram

Thanks Britt for the wonderful kit! I went back and edited my post--made that layout a little bigger.

Jamie

Old 11-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #169
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Well crud, the week got away from me and I missed it. Everyone's layouts look fantastic, great job everyone.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 11-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #170
kelseyll
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Wow...what a fantastic turnout and I love all the entries! Nice job everyone and thanks so much to Brittany for a beautiful participation prize! You ROCK, girl! =)
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers!

Closed Thread