MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge #16 (5/1-6/30)

Welcome to Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge #16.

There is still plenty of time before this challenge starts. But I want to get everything set up, especially for those of you that will be visiting a Disney Park during the challenge, but leaving before it starts.

I know that Carol has created a great way to bring the challenge with you on your iphone (I'll be including more details about that). But I also wanted to create a way for you to bring a paper version if you wanted...so I'll the images below for you to print out as well.

This is a crazy time of year for me. Something to do on every day of the week. So I've decided to let my 4th child (okay, she's really my cat) host this challenge. Let me introduce you to Lucy:

She is truly like having a fourth child. She goes to bed each night and sleeps with her "sisters". Wakes in the morning. Plays fetch. Pulls books off the bookshelf. Loves car rides. Has the coloring of Disney's Figaro, but the disposition and Princess attitude of "Marie".

Well, Lucy has created a cat themed photo scavenger hunt for you. I hope you like it

Here is the list:

Here is a link to a full size, printable version: Click Here

Here is the PP you will scrapping for:

33 papers and 50 elements

And I'll be back soon with preview of the Add-on Freebies (Disney Journal Cards, A full alphabet and Wordart and more.....) you'll be able to collect around the internet.

Kelly

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Last edited by afirmbeliever; 04-20-2013 at 06:29 AM.

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Awesome Kelly!
I know the challenge and PP will be awesome! nice to have you host!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #3
afirmbeliever

Thanks Teresa. There is actually a little "spin" on this challenge. I'm so busy this time of year, so Lucy (my cat is hosting). LOL.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 04-22-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
Carolc
Administrator

Camera: Nikon D50
I posted details about the app on the blog today. I hope it helps some of you out!

http://mousescrappers.com/wordpress/?p=4004

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
tukogirl

Oh my goodness, I hope we get a trip to DL in during this time frame, because this prize is soooo cute!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #6
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
Oh my goodness, I hope we get a trip to DL in during this time frame, because this prize is soooo cute!

Thanks...I've got a Disney related freebie already done, and working on some more goodies too.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:38 AM   #7
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
Hmmm, this will be a challenge and a half.

I head out in two and a half weeks. Will have to plan this carefully.

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #8
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I joined MS right after our last trip to DW in 2012 - and have been waiting forever for this time frames scavenger hunt to post!!! We're going to DL in 34 days. yippee. Can't wait to play!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #9
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 View Post
I joined MS right after our last trip to DW in 2012 - and have been waiting forever for this time frames scavenger hunt to post!!! We're going to DL in 34 days. yippee. Can't wait to play!
So glad you'll be able to play along. If you have any questions let me know. Can't wait to see the pictures you come up with!!!

Old 05-06-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS
I leave Thursday and have the list ready. I have three batteries and three 16G chips for the camera.

Armed and dangerous.

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote