MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 03:53 AM   #61
mickeysmyboy
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D5000

click for credits!

Fun challenge! I didn't really have any 4th of July-ish pics so I kinda went with the color scheme and other rules! I haven't done a challenge in a while and this made me realize I really missed it!

Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #62
HollyinPA
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: PSE 9.0
Camera: Canon Rebel
Send a message via AIM to HollyinPA Send a message via Yahoo to HollyinPA
Forgot I did this last week when it was first posted

Thanks for the challenge! Image linked Here's where I posted in the Epcot thread as well
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 07-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #63
CVAC
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Finally got one finished for this week.

Old 07-07-2010, 03:33 PM   #64
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
Oh ladies you are all amazing I am loving your layouts. I am so sorry I have been MIA the last few days, I am trying to get my annual school reports written and I have to stay awya from the scrapping forums or I get distracted

I am hoping to have time tomorrow night to leave love for you all and send out the pp to those that are waiting
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #65
xfactor71
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE11
I know, this is ridiculously late. I managed to get the virus my two guys caught. My loving hubby ordered me to stay away from the computer and get some rest! So rest I did, and here's my LO.

Here's the link to the forum I posted it in.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0497#post30497

Old 07-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #66
hobbes130

Oh my ladies you are all incredible! You have created such wonderful layouts for my challenge. I hope you all enjyed scrapping this challenge with me and that you all enjoy your pp

Heather - I love your take on the red white and blue theme, there's a wonderful vintage feel to your page.
Cheryl - I love this page the red and blue sprinkles and the fireworks really pop against the white background.
Lisa - Love this the composition is perfect for your photos
Jenn - I love your page it is so cute! You are too hard on yourself (but then I think we are all guilty of that) Love the striped wave, star cluster and USA metal alpha
Vicki - the blend totally works as your third photo I love it! Great idea
Monica - wow how perfect are these photos for this challenge love your starry background paper
Robills - neat idea to use these colors for American Idol, I love that show! Your stars and ricrac are way cute
Charlene - Your blocking is awesome and you and your DH are just so cute together love that last pic
Melissa - I am so glad you joined in with my challenge hopefully this will get you back into the swing of them again, they are so much fun. Your LO is wonderful, love the horizontal stripes
Holly - Your layout is perfect, love the composition with the ribbon and paper cluster running along the top of the page
cvac - Do you know I had no idea they did this at Disney lol love how you framed your photos and that cute star ribbon
Trish - lol don;t appologise for being late, I have completely dropped the ball for the tail end of this challenge and I started so well lol You totally rocked Britt's template for this challenge it is perfect for these photos and colors

so much for playing everyone now off to send out the pp
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Old 07-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #67
hobbes130

PP sent out to everyone thanks again for playing

I was going to leave love in the gallery too but for some reason I can not post there, the comment box has gone!!! Any ideas???

Old 07-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #68
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
double check you are logged into the gallery Emma.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Old 07-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #69
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Thanks for the pp Emma! Love it! Hope your school reports went well. I know what my end of year paperwork is like at my school .
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Old 07-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #70
hobbes130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran98765 View Post
double check you are logged into the gallery Emma.
I did try logging out and in again but it still isn't there I have recently started browsing with safari but I can't think this would make any difference to what appears on a page

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm View Post
Thanks for the pp Emma! Love it! Hope your school reports went well. I know what my end of year paperwork is like at my school .
I hate the end of year paper work, but it is done now thanks. Glad you liked the pp

Closed Thread