MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #1
Yzerbear19
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Talking Second Chance Challenge - Disneyland Memories Template

I’ve had a lot of requests for my “Disneyland Memories” template that was a participation prize for a previous challenge. A lot of people missed the challenge the first time it was offered so I’ve decided to host a “Second Chance” challenge. This template is exclusive to MouseScrappers. All you need to do is complete a layout using the instructions below by the deadline. I will *NOT* offer it again. So if you miss out on the challenge this time, please do not PM or email me that you want it. The only way to get it is to complete the challenge.

“Magic Mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”

It’s time for a story challenge! To celebrate the release of Snow White on DVD we are going to use the story of Snow White as our inspiration. Your layout does not have to be about Snow White. We’re just using the story as the inspiration for the challenge.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Layout needs to be Disney related

2. The Evil Queen asks the Magic Mirror who is the “fairest one of all” so to represent the Magic Mirror USE AT LEAST ONE FRAME.

3. The magic mirror tells the Evil Queen that one with “Lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow” is more fair than she. USE AT LEAST ONE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO. You can have more than one photo, but at least one should be black and white.

4. Snow White wears a red ribbon in her hair. USE AT LEAST ONE RIBBON.

5. When Snow White is in the woods she comes across the cottage of the 7 Dwarves, so to represent them on your layout USE THE SAME TYPE OF ELEMENT 7 TIMES. It should NOT be the exact element repeated 7 times. Try to use different sizes and colors.

6. The 7 Dwarves work in a mine with lots of gems and jewels. USE AT LEAST ONE GEM, JEWEL, OR CRYSTAL.

7. The Evil Queen wants the hunter to bring Snow White’s heart back in a box, so USE AT LEAST ONE HEART.

8. The Evil Queen gives Snow White a shiny red poison apple. INCORPORATE SOMETHING RED on your layout.

Your participation prize:

Deadline: Saturday, May 22, 2010 at MIDNIGHT ET / 9:00 PM PT
Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Thanks for bringing in so many new people Melissa! Pirate Flag I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! It\'s a Small World Ive met another MouseScrapper

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #2
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

thank you mellisa, i missed this first time round so i will have to come up with something
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Old 05-09-2010, 06:27 AM   #3
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I am so glad you are offering up this pp again .... I am definitely going to sit here and come up with something. Instead of work this morning (since it is Mom's day); I am gonna just scrap a little while I enjoy my coffee !!!

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 05-09-2010, 06:37 AM   #4
sullyntink
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: SBC - Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D5000
WOW! I haven't ever seen this template, LOVE IT! Will we be able to use SBC+ though?

Nancy

Old 05-09-2010, 06:39 AM   #5
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100

What a nice Mother's Day surprise! Will have to get this one done today!
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Old 05-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #6
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullyntink View Post
WOW! I haven't ever seen this template, LOVE IT! Will we be able to use SBC+ though?

Nancy
Nancy,
You will have to use the pngs as a guide to then insert photo boxes etc in SBC. It takes some time but it can be done. It is an awesome template!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Old 05-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #7
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
How funny I just finished my Disney Christmas book with a page similar to this. Only this one is better.
Here was my version
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...o=2288&cat=500
Like I said I like yours better so I will be participating.
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

Last edited by leslie_537; 05-09-2010 at 08:16 AM.

Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 AM   #8
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I think I got all the requirements in ... even the red.

~credits in gallery~

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 05-09-2010, 08:26 AM   #9
sullyntink
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: SBC - Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D5000
Kathryn,

I've tried that before and never had any luck with it. I will post it in the SBC thread maybe I can get a step by step. Thanks for your input.

Nancy

Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #10
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Here is mine!

Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

Closed Thread