MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > News from the MouseScrappers Store
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 06-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
What's new in the MouseScrappers store - June 1, 2012

The following article was written by obumpus for our blog

-------

We've got some super exciting news today! Besides having a total of EIGHT new releases, we're also releasing the MouseScrappers Design Challenge 2 Kit! I know many of you have been anxiously waiting for this day, wanting to see what our amazing group of aspiring designers created this time around. Let me tell you, you won't be disappointed!*But, I'm going to make you read to the end of this post to see the full reveal. I know, I'm mean.

Two of our in-house designers have some amazing releases for you this week as well. Are you as excited to see what in store for you today as I am?

Polka Dot Chicks

Tammy and her daughter have done it again. This week they're releasing an add-on to their iNSD grab bag release, What's Black 'n White?*If you missed it that weekend, you've just GOT to check it out now! A little mouse told me that they have some other add-ons to this kit in the works, so keep watching.

What's Black 'n White & RED is the newest addition to this series. Can't you just imagine how incredible this add-on will be with their original release? I can see it being used to scrap everyone's favorite mouse duo. The Chicks were inspired by the Animator's Palate restaurants from the Disney Cruise Line. Sadly I've never been on a Disney cruise, but looking at the photos I can see why they were so inspired! Or, what about your school colors? I know my high school colors were red and white so this kit would work perfect if I allowed those photos to be seen in public. How about your child's sports team? What colors are their uniforms? I bet these kits would work for that too.

Next up the Chicks have the most adorable polka dotted alpha pack I think I've ever seen! Their Magical Polka Dotted Alpha*comes in black, brown, green, white and yellow and can easily be used to scrap all of those character meets. It's so versatile I can even see you using to scrap a birthday party*or summer barbecue.

We have another incredibly versatile alpha pack from the Chicks today. Magical Basics: Clearly Alpha is the PERFECT complement to every layout! I am a told alpha-holic. There's no such thing as too many alpha packs, right? I sure hope not, because if there is, I'm in some SERIOUS trouble! The options for this alpha pack seriously are endless. Clear alphas can be layered and clipped over a paper to give your paper an acrylic look (just shadow the paper, not the alpha), or they can be used on their own. Since the alpha is clear it doesn't distract from your gorgeous page or photos.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I seldom scrap without a template. Templates are an absolute MUST in every scrappers stash. They are seriously the perfect way to jump start all of your pages. And with how easy they are to modify by adding layers, removing layers, rotating layers, etc, each template can end up creating countless unique layouts.

To sweeten the deal, all of the Polka Dot Chicks NEW releases are on sale through Sunday, June 3rd for 25% off! And just look at what our wonderful Creative Team made by combining these products!

True North Scraps

Our favorite designer from the land up north is so excited to be able to release her Smooth Sailing kit, alpha pack and solid papers that she created for a design challenge she participated in earlier this year. What is it with these ladies and their cruise-themed releases? Are they trying to tell us all to go take a cruise? I don't know WHAT's going on, but I DO know that this is kit is just adorable!

Dawna has some adorable kids ready to go swimming, pirate elements, a cruise ship, dress clothes and countless additional elements in this release. Even though it's cruise-themed, I can easily see it working to scrap your 4th of July photos, or photos from a beach outing. For that matter, for those of you who live by the ocean or a lake, I can see you scrapping your water photos. I have one photo in mind of me when I was a child and took a boat tour out on Lake Superior that this kit would be PERFECT for!

For those of you who just HAVE to have it all, Dawna's even bundled it all up! Isn't she a sweetheart?

All of True North Scraps NEW releases are on sale through Sunday, June 3rd, for 30% off! Yep, that deal even includes her bundle. So, don't wait, Sunday will be here before you know it!

Just look at these gorgeous layouts our Creative Team made with these new items.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links