MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
GAME #1 - I'm proud of myself because....

I want us all to share in your accomplishments. Use this thread to brag on yourself.

I often find during the marathons that I surprise myself and DH just doesn't get it. I need a someone who is a scrapper to understand my joy. So... I want to share in that happiness with you.

For me, I am often pleased with a specific something during the event. For example.. I am pleased with the end result of a LO... or pleased that I was inspired to use a certain kit... or pleased that I was able to use certain photos... or pleased that I stepped outside my personal zone and did something different... You get the idea.

Please use this thread to share with us a couple of your OWN LO's that really make you smile AND tell us why.

If you need help in getting started... answer this question..

I am proud of myself because I (fill in the blank)... created, tried, made, accomplished...

Only uplifting things in this thread, please. I want you to brag on yourself. As a prize, I will select two lucky random posters to win a signature pin from the MouseScrappers virtual pin shoppe.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 05:29 AM   #2
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS

I hadn't gotten around to doing to much for the trips to WDW since I had been putting most of my attention on a DCL set but this gave me the chance to get a couple done. In SS 141 I got a chance to use some real "in your face" colors for a bright happy page.

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 AM   #3
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic

Okay, I'm gonna do my top 3 here!

1. I really really really like this LO I made yesterday during speedscrap #138!

I don't brag about myself often, but I really am proud of this LO. I was experimenting with blends and stamps and I love how it turned out! I have to experiment more often!

2. I'm quite proud of this one too, speedscrap #135, which I did a little later due to work.

I read the instructions and all hope was lost haha, I couldn't come up with anything and it looked so hard. So I just got going, step by step, and this awesome LO came out!

3. Speedscrap #136, I also did this one later cause I had to work.

The colors just pop because of the light background, so that was a smart choice. Also I had a little difficulties with the clustering instructions, but I really like how they turned out!

Last edited by Carolc; 01-21-2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Put in the linked images so people can leave you love... these are gorgeous!

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:22 AM   #4
btreed
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

I am proud of myself because!

I did my first ever speed scrap and finished them all! Hopefully I did it correctly!
Here is one of my favorites and the last speed scrap #141:

btreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010

This is my favorite layout from the weekend. I am proud of it because I made the car silhouettes myself and I like how the car themed clusters came out.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #6
disneymom2jhe
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Camera: Sony DSC HX1
I am proud of myself because ...

Participating in the marathon really got me going on trying different things (I am new to all this digital scrapping!). I finished 11 of the speed scraps (only didn't finish the others because we are big Patriots fans and it was too difficult to scrap, cook and entertain our football friends at the same time!).

My layout for Speed Scrap #134 was the first time I did a layout without a template. I found pieces to use from different kits. Also I created a cluster that I love, and clusters are something that I have struggled with ... until now!

Last edited by Carolc; 01-21-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: added linked image so people can find it in gallery :)

disneymom2jhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #7
lilendgirl@gmail.com
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS 1200d/ T5
My First Speed Scrap and My Top 3 LO"s

I'm very proud of myself because it's the first time that I participate in this Speed Scrap, first of all I was thinking I can't participate because, I'm studying for my PCAT admission test, but the moments that I place apart for this really take out all stress of the exam.

This one is my favorite one and also the kit I love it.

This two others remember a great moment with my son, that's why I like it. And I planning to go with him this year so it's more important to me

Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Captain EO Carol helped me book my vacation! Ive met another MouseScrapper Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

lilendgirl@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #8
supergirljennie
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Storybook Creator 4.0
Camera: Nikon D3000
I'm proud of myself because I actually finished the full marathon! My husband was actually very sympathetic on me telling him I needed to be on the computer for hours at a time this weekend.

I think this one is my favorite from this weekend:

I'm also proud that because of completing all the scraps, I've made such progress toward finishing the book from our April trip! My children keep asking when it's going to be done so they can reminisce. The book is currently sitting at 80 pages and I'm only halfway through our 3rd day there!
Mickey Pumpkin Mouse Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest

supergirljennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:12 AM   #9
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
This is only the second time I've tried to speed scrap, so I'm MOST proud of myself for finishing the half marathon!

I am also proud of the way this layout came to life!

I will never forget how nervous they were to meet The Queen!

This layout is my favorite from the weekend.

This weekend really had me searching through all my cruise photos and I'm inspired to keep going! Thanks for planning such a fun weekend and to all the hosts for challenging me to think outside my box and of course the designers for their awesome PPs!

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #10
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail

Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Mostly I am really proud of myself to get a lot of layouts done for the book I'm working on right now. I did some layouts with pics I already used but not as many as last time!

I really like these two layouts:

nadauh is offline   Reply With Quote