MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-07-2018, 08:32 AM   #1
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT

Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Design Challenge #37 - July/August 2018 - KIT & BLOG HOP

We've just wrapped up the DC37 July/August Design Challenge and we are celebrating another amazing Design Challenge with a blog hop! If you like what you see in the blog hop, you'd love the collab! Join us for the next design challenge and see for yourself!

Watch this thread for posts from the participants showing off their portions. We had 5 talented ladies submit mini kits/templates this time!

The only way to get the Design Challenge kits is to participate; whether you are new to designing or a pro, everyone is welcome! Try something new, learn a bit, and walk away with all of the amazing submissions for that challenge! Contact me if you have questions.

To celebrate the reveal of this amazing collab, we are once again having a blog hop. The official start time for the hop is today at 9am CST but these blogs are from all over the world so please be patient if you visit a blog and their portion hasn't been posted yet.

Shahar29: http://mom2aprincess.wordpress.com/
Romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
Chef Minnie Mouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/

Please leave some love for them on their blogs when you download their freebies and join us for DC38 which will be posted soon!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2018, 01:35 PM   #2
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Thanks for hosting these Design Challenges, Christina! It's so cool to see how people interpret the colors of the challenge.
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:56 PM   #3
DigitalLizard
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon t1i/t3i
Thanks Romajo for always posting your pieces to your website, Facebook and newsletter!

You rock!!!

I really have missed a good challenge hop... too bad so many folks dropped out. They were huge when they were sold on the site.

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

DigitalLizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:34 PM   #4
missnmp
Just parked the car

Exclamation Blog hop links for DC#37

can't seem to get links for this blog
Hop apart from romajo scrapsels...
Can somebody pls provide links for the other two participants.

missnmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:40 PM   #5
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
I think Romajo was the only one who posted something on her blog.
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada United Kingdom France Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote