MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 01:04 AM   #11
Leonor
Just parked the car

So I think my real challenge was to figure out how to upload the LO to your gallery...Ended up uploading twice...Don't know how but the next challenge is to figure out how to take one og the images out...

I had fun with this one, made it last night! Latter I'll post the credits (right now I'm at work and don't have that with me, don't tell!!!). And since the image is sooo big (I really don't understand what went down...) the journalling reads:

2004, Feb 7th:The DisneyPixar animated feature Finding Nemo earns nine Annie Awards at the 31st annual event.

2009: OMG I won’t trust my 6 year old god-daughter ever again!!!
We went to Disney World Paris together this year. She was already there when I flew to Paris. She was so excited when she saw me! She rode this “Crush’s Coaster” thingy and had so much fun that she wanted to ride again with me, except she had to go backwards this time and I would go too. So I figured, “How bad can this be if a 6 year old had so much fun???”.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!! It was horrible! I felt like I was going to faint through the entire ride...Ridiculous...She even mocked me when we got out...Embarrassing right?

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 05:28 AM   #12
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

thanks for the challenge, as stated in the journalliing, snow white went on general release feb4 1938

Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Last edited by Carolc; 02-04-2010 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Old 02-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #13
tukogirl

Leonor - oh my goodness, your journaling is tooo funny! I like how you included the day in disney history info on your page too, and the way you separated them with the dates! Great job!

Gillscott - fantastic! The regal rich snow white colors really make this stand out. I love all of your details and your pics are great!
Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #14
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6

I didn't journal at all, but this will go in my D23 expo album.

I used this little tid bit:
1992:
Disney's Beauty and the Beast is nominated for 6 Academy Awards. Among the
nominations is one for Best Picture. It is the first time in the history of the Motion Picture Academy that an animated feature is nominated in this category.

Great challenge!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

Old 02-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Here's mine. Thanks for a fun challenge, Kat!

Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #16
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh46 View Post
Here's mine. Thanks for a fun challenge, Kat!

Very cool page and interesting to see the changes and similarities in 20 years!!

I have a weekend crop so I shouldn't have any excuses for getting this one done! Kat, thanks for putting this together - now if I can stop reading the info and the site and pick something...
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Old 02-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #17
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Very cool page and interesting to see the changes and similarities in 20 years!!
...and Scrooge McDuck is still Treasurer!!
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #18
Fioontje
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover

Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonor View Post

2009: OMG I won’t trust my 6 year old god-daughter ever again!!!
We went to Disney World Paris together this year. She was already there when I flew to Paris. She was so excited when she saw me! She rode this “Crush’s Coaster” thingy and had so much fun that she wanted to ride again with me, except she had to go backwards this time and I would go too. So I figured, “How bad can this be if a 6 year old had so much fun???”.
I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!!! It was horrible! I felt like I was going to faint through the entire ride...Ridiculous...She even mocked me when we got out...Embarrassing right?
OMG this is so recognizable!
That thing really makes me sick! The first time I went in it, I didn't know that it would rotate. So I took place in it and while I was looking for something in my bag, it took off like crazy! I almost lost my christmas hat during he ride and didn't see anything because I had my eyes closed... I'm such a wimp!

Anyway, back to the challenge: how original! I'm going through my pics right now.
Netherlands Sorcerer\'s Hat Eiffel Tower Captain EO Expedition Everest Magical Express Earful Tower I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1

Old 02-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #19
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Cool idea! I so totally wimped out on last week's challenge (sorry, Heather!) so I gotta do it this week!!!!!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #20
Leonor
Just parked the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fioontje View Post
OMG this is so recognizable!
That thing really makes me sick! The first time I went in it, I didn't know that it would rotate. So I took place in it and while I was looking for something in my bag, it took off like crazy! I almost lost my christmas hat during he ride and didn't see anything because I had my eyes closed... I'm such a wimp!

Anyway, back to the challenge: how original! I'm going through my pics right now.
Seriously! That ride is crazy! At the beginning it wasn't so bad so I was just screaming and all that. When it started spinning...suddenly I couldn't scream anymore! I closed my eyes and just thought I was going to die. My insides seemed to be all over the place and upside down. I can't explain! I tell you though, it not for the faint hearted!
You're definitely not a wimp! I'm with you!!!

Closed Thread