MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Weekly Challenge #71 (Feb 2 - Feb 8)

Hello everyone! Texas is freezing and I am posting a day early. There is no promise we will have power here in the "boon docks" tomorrow AND I have to leave for work EARLY to make sure we have plenty of time to get through the ice! To steal the quote of a co worker today, "We ain't set up for this here kind of weather." lol

The inspiration for this week's challenge comes from something we did NOT get to do. My DD (who will turn 7 on the 11th) LOVES Jesse from Toy Story. We never got to meet her but we did see her once in a parade.

That being said, for your layout this week you need to:

1. Have a picture of a character you did not get to meet, a ride you didn't get to go on, or something you wanted to buy but didn't get to.
2. I just realized I forgot my title! HAHA You can choose whether to title or not.
3. I would like stars somewhere on your page.
4. I would like you to journal using 20 words or less.
5. Vary your shadows on your page. I am just now understanding offsets and how to use them properly.

Make sure you give credit to the designers. Please post your layout in the weekly challenge gallery, in the proper thread in the forums and here in this thread. Make sure your layout is Disney related.

Here is a little treat for you for participating. I made this while I was watching "Mickey in Wonderland" with DD the other night.

Hope you have fun. I have a whole list of things I want to do for my second trip to the World and I hope to check them all off by the end of 2012! Good luck, happy scrapping, PLEASE stay warm and I am praying Texas will be free of ice before MARCH! HAHA
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Here's mine...we were only at Disneyland for one day and didn't take the time to get our traditional picture of my DD with her initial before going in, and since we ended up staying until the park closed, AND it was raining and we were exhausted I barely thought to take this picture of the letters.

Cross posted in Disneyland>Esplanade forum.
Thanks for the challenge...I'm glad to have this layout done!

Old 02-02-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Oooo... I have some photos that will fit the bill. Now to find time to play!

Thanks for the fun challenge and the cute PP!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 02-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

great challenge!, i know just what to do
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Old 02-02-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Fun! Love the PP too! Here's my LO

I also posted it here: Pixie Hollow
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
What a fun challenge. I have to think about this one.

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #7
tukogirl

hmmm, going to have to do some thinking on this one. fun challenge!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 02-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I hope you didn't lose your power last night...This is a fun challenge and I love the PP...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 02-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #9
AMercil
Staying the night in the Beach Club

Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Meeting Mulan...Missing Mushu

This was fun, I am still getting my scrap-legs so this is all new to me....but still lots of fun!
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups

Last edited by Carolc; 02-06-2011 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Changed to linked image

Old 02-02-2011, 06:22 PM   #10
Bessops
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
This is such a cool idea April!

D23 Member Italy United Kingdom United States of America Canada New Zealand Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Closed Thread