MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Disney News and information > Park changes/openings
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

The legend of jack Sparrow at HS

this is from Passporter newsletter:

Did anyone else get a big grin across their face, like I did, when they first heard this announcement? Ok, so perhaps this question is better directed to those of us who actually s w o o n whenever we so much as think about Captain Jack Sparrow!

Enough About Your Uber Crush and More About the Attraction!

This week’s PassPorter newsletter (are you subscribed?) makes mention of the announcement by Disney regarding the new attraction wherein guests will be taken on a first-person “walk in the footsteps of Jack Sparrow.”

Wow. An “immersion into the world of the four ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ films,” one of the best movie franchises Disney has had in recent years, and it stars Johnny Depp? Sign me up! Oh, right. Sorry. I can’t help it! I giggle like a schoolgirl whenever I simply catch Captain Jack lurking about in Pirates of the Caribbean in the Magic Kingdom, and now there’s an entire attraction about him? *cheers*

Well, get ready guys and gals because “The Legend of Jack Sparrow” is slated to open this Fall. Since it will be replacing “Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian,” you will be able to find it near the “One Man’s Dream” attraction in the Animation Courtyard section of the park.

Will you be in line to “meet” Captain Jack?

Hopefully Captain Jack’s arrival will happen just in time for yours truly to be able to thoroughly embarrass herself by taking a way-more-than-is-necessary amount of pictures next to any (*fingers-crossed*) life-size reproductions of her favorite pirate. (And don’t worry, I’ll share them with you — if it’s open in time! — when we get back!)

So until next time…

AND...

Walt Disney World has announced a new attraction for Disney's Hollywood Studios. "The Legend of Jack Sparrow" will immerse guests in the magic of all four Pirates of the Caribbean films. Slated to open in Fall 2012, the attraction will be a, "...walk in the footsteps of Jack Sparrow. It's not "the making of," not "behind the scenes"... it is really a first-person experience," according to show producer Jason Roberts of Walt Disney Imagineering. The new walk-through attraction replaces "Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian" on Mickey Avenue's Sound Stage 4, next to Walt Disney: One Man's Dream.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links