MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Weekly Challenge #99 (8/24 - 8/30)

Hi everyone. It's time for me to host a weekly challenge again. I just upgraded my home desktop computer to Windows 7 and now I can't get Internet access at home (go figure). To top it all off I am having computer problems at the office (Thank goodness I backup). I promise, I will get my LO and your PP posted shortly. Now, onto the challenge.

I know many of us are heading to the Happiest Place On Earth in the next month or two. Some of us are even heading out to the open seas on a Disney Cruise. In this challenge I want to see what you look forward to most about going on a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, or Disney Cruise vacation. Show me what your FAVORITE thing about vacationing at one of the parks or ships and tell me why (yes, you must journal...and I think you know who I'm talking to).

In your journaling, please highlight some of the words or sentences with word art, different fonts, and/or different colors; and I would like to see at least 4 sentences. Make your LO fun, after all, this is supposed to be your favorite thing about going to Disney, and what's better then Disney!

Keystone Scraps has donated a wonder PP for this challenge. As soon as I get Internet back at the house I will post the PP along with my LO. In the meantime, I can't wait to see what y'all come up with.

Because I couldn't post until today, y'all have until Wednesday August 31st at 12 midnight EDT to post your LOs.

Finally, I got Internet access at home. Here is my LO.

LO also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1631#post81631

And here's what you are playing for:

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by cmtscrap; 08-27-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Thanks soooo much for the instructions Charlene, love them ! Wondering who you are speaking about LOL

And thanks to Melissa and Paula for the PP!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 08-25-2011, 07:42 AM   #3
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
I hope everything is ok with your computer (as well as at work as at home) real soon!
I love this challenge. I'm going to Disneyland Paris in October so this challenge is just perfect.
I'll start after dinner!

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Old 08-25-2011, 08:16 AM   #4
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Charlene,
Sorry to hear you are having computer problems. Hope you get everything resolved soon. I had upgrading by systems. It always takes 1-2 day to get everything the way I want it. Changing OSs makes it even worse.
Love the challenge.
Melissa and Paula, Thanks fo rthe PP. I know it will be super!
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Old 08-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #5
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Thanks for hosting Charlene and thanks to Keystone Scraps for the PP...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #6
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
This sounds like a fun challenge. Thank you for hosting!
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

Old 08-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
Saar
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
I couldn't wait to get started, so I did right away.
Just one month and a few days before we go to Disneyland Resort Paris. I started counting down for months, so this challenge was perfect to get even more in the mood.

My favorite thing in Disney is watching parades and meeting/seeying our favorite characters.

I also posted:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1400#post81400

Thank you for the fun challenge and thank you Keystone Scraps for the PP.

My blog | My shop | My Facebook Fan Page

I proudly create for:

<- Grab my blinkie
Eiffel Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Star Tours Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin France Christmas Tree Turkey Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pumpkin King

Old 08-25-2011, 12:25 PM   #8
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Now why would I refer to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Thanks soooo much for the instructions Charlene, love them ! Wondering who you are speaking about LOL

And thanks to Melissa and Paula for the PP!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 08-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #9
unewillow
Blasting through Space Mountain

Software: Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8
Camera: Sony CyberShot W55

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=12

Old 08-25-2011, 02:52 PM   #10
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Sorry you are having trouble. Hopefully you will be back up and running properly very soon.

Thanks for the fun challenge and thanks Keystone for the PP! I KNOW it will be awesome.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread