MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Theme Parks > Disney's California Adventure > Hollywood Land (aka Hollywood Pictures Backlot)
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Monster's Inc

Found another one!

Journaling: This ride was cute! The theming through the queue was downright amazing. I wish that I could've taken more photos but since there was no line we went right through. But the funniest part was Roz, who was right at the end of the ride. Since it was our first time on it we had no idea that she was interactive. As I was taking her photo, she yelled out, "Hey - you left your lens cap on!!" I about died Laughing. She didn't.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Carolc; 11-15-2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: uploaded to MS (to remove hotlink to SM)

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 01:07 AM   #2
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
here is one from me =)

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
PNWmom
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Fun layout and great title!
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Janna! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups

PNWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
craftytam
In the Hall of Presidents

Software: PhotoshopElements 11
Camera: Canon
Oh my goodness! I LOVE it! Thank you for the inspiration
Ive met another MouseScrapper

craftytam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
ciscoluv
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Credits: Everything from Monstrosity by Britt-ish Designs except for the felt heart (recolored) by Amy Martin.

ciscoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
These are fun. Britt's kit sure does make them easy to scrap, huh?

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #7
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando

Software: Photoshop Elements 6

Credits: Brittish Designs of course!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

CAVEA001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
ScrappinCM
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Tanya, great layout. I love, love Monsters Inc Art!! You did a really good job capturing it in this layout.
D23 Member Pirate Ears

ScrappinCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
shanscraps
Just parked the car

I'm pretty new here so I hope I'm doing this right...

linked for credits

shanscraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:34 AM   #10
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote