MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Let's talk about DISNEY! > Disney News and information
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 06-20-2010, 06:47 AM   #21
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WenRob View Post
Did the person who played Bo pass on as well? I kept hoping he'd run into her in the addic or reunite with her at the day care. It was the one little nitpick I had that they left her out.
I don't think that she did. I'm not real sure why they didn't bring her back.

I guess her absence from the movie explains why they decided to replace her character in the ride though. I had been wondering what led them to do so.
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 07:39 AM   #22
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Annie Potts is alive and well. Why they chose not to include Bo may be in the extras when it is released on DVD. He refers to her being sold in a yard sale. I too thought maybe she was going to show up at the daycare.
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #23
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaAnn View Post
Oh man!!! Do you have to wait that much longer for most movies?
Not usually....only the ones we really want to see. Hehe!!

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #24
buttner-jenkins
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon EOS D40
Not fair, NOT FAIR!!! We have to wait till July 1 for the New Zealand movie release

buttner-jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 05:41 PM   #25
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

We saw it this weekend! It was soooooo goood!!!!! A lot of times the sequels go down in their appeal, but not this one! It was great!!! My husband and I both teared up some!

Thanks for that link to the eggs. I never knew they did all that, or what different things stood for! How fun that they are making a Cars 2 and a Monsters Inc 2.
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote