MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
tukogirl

Weekly Challenge #45 - 7/28-8/3

Hopefully you all have had a chance to recuperate from the fantastic Minnie Marathon Speed Scrap Weekend and are ready to scrap again for this week’s challenge.

As we all know, Disney is PRICELESS. You’ve seen those credit card commercials where they list a few things with their costs and then something that is ..priceless, right? That’s what you will be doing in this week’s challenge – showing us something priceless that is related to Disney.

Create a Disney themed priceless layout with at least 2 items and their cost PLUS your priceless item. The subject is up to you – it could be the total cost of your vacation and the priceless memories, the cost of your individual dinners and the smiles after a great meal, whatever you can come up with. Be creative! Then post it to the gallery, link it in the forums and here to claim your prize.

Rules Recap:
1)Create a Disney themed Priceless layout with
2)At least 2 things and their cost and then your Priceless item
3)upload your layout to the weekly challenge gallery and list credits
4)link your layout from the gallery into the appropriate forum thread
5)link from the gallery to this thread
6)post a link (or let me know where) to the forum thread where you posted your layout
7)leave loves for your fellow participants if you can

Here is my Priceless layout:

For completing all of the steps you will receive this participation prize. It is my first time designing anything (well I just sewed and scanned, lol) so I hope you like it!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 07-27-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
It is my first time designing anything (well I just sewed and scanned, lol) so I hope you like it!

Well let me be the first to say - AWESOME pp. Once I get my paper layouts done for this coming weekend I will do this after our Rochester trip.
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Old 07-28-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

cool pp i will get thinking
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Old 07-28-2010, 03:54 AM   #4
MichaelsMomJo
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Software: Photoshop CS3 & CS5
Camera: Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
Hmmm... I don't know that I can think of prices right off the top of my head. This layout would be much easier for me to do after I come back from my trip to WDW (Aug. 3-8)... LOL! I'll see what I can come up with, though.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:19 AM   #5
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
I am definitely going to get in on this challenge (even though I am up to my eyeballs in work) ..... I have some great photos for this .... and I still have all my receipts from our trip; so my $ will be accurate. lol !!!!

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 07-28-2010, 04:31 AM   #6
winipeg1
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: Craft artist
Camera: sony alpha 33
what a great pp. i neeeeeed these they are just brill!!

love the challenge idea. will have to have a good look at my photos for this one.

United Kingdom Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Old 07-28-2010, 05:16 AM   #7
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
This is great, Andrea! your felties turned out super!! And I love that layout, too. Now to get thinking!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 07-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #8
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
You did a great job making that PP. I can't wait to get it.

I know exactly what to do for this layout, too. I made a siggie at one time along these lines but never turned it into a layout. Now's the time.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Old 07-28-2010, 05:51 AM   #9
gcmom
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Thanks for the challenge--I've always wanted to do one of these layouts and I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would put this one together, it's simple but I'm happy to have it completed and Great PP! Those are super cute.

where should I put a Bibbidi Bobbidi Makeover? I didn't see a category under Cinderella's Castle?
Mouse Ears Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow

Old 07-28-2010, 06:28 AM   #10
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
Omigoodness!

What a great idea! I love it. I will have to find all those receipts I have stashed away. I love your LO! Too funny. Great job ont he PP! I think I have to have it! (especially with me being a sewer and quilter!)
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Closed Thread