MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #1
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Camera Photo Scavenger Hunt #27: March 1 - April 30, 2015

Disneyland’s 60th anniversary is coming up, and the west coast parks are undergoing some serious refurbishment to prepare for it! We're heading there this weekend, so I'm putting this challenge up a bit early.

So, let’s start with a few refurbishment-themed pics:

1. Something that’s closed (a ride, a restaurant, your room door, etc)
2. Someone hard at work
3. Something disappointing or sad (a long line? a popped balloon?)
4. One of my favorite rides will be closed, so let’s see a picture of your favorite ride
5. But, hey, even with all the renos, it’s still a day at Disney! Let’s see a selfie of you and/or your family having fun!

And let’s have some 60th anniversary related ones, too:

6. I’m not going to make you photograph 60 items, so let’s start with 6 of something...
7. … and then 0 of something. Be creative! (no more coffee? no Fastpasses left?)
8. It’s the diamond anniversary! Let’s see something sparkly!
9. They’re redecorating the castle with diamonds, so let’s see a castle pic
10. A lot of the artwork features the Disney “D” in diamonds, so let’s see something that starts with “D"
11. There’s going to be a new parade, so let’s see a parade pic
12. It’s called “Paint the Night”, so let’s see a picture of a painting or someone painting
13. It’ll be a night parade, so let’s see a pic of something at night
14. The parade’s story is that Mickey uses Tinker Bell’s pixie dust to paint magical things - so let’s see a magical moment from your trip.
15. The parade will features lots of classic Disney characters - let’s see a pic of your favorite character!
16. And new fireworks - Disneyland Forever! Show us a photo of fireworks
17. It’ll feature two new songs written by Richard Sherman, “Live the Magic” - so let’s see a photo of you and/or your family living the magic!
18. And “Kiss Goodnight” - so let’s see a kiss….
19. …and someone saying goodnight (or goodbye)!
20. It’ll use projections to transport us to our favorite Disney places - so show us your favorite Disney spot!
21. Plus, a new World of Color show - let’s see a photo of something colorful or your favorite color
22. It’s called Celebrate! The Wonderful World of Walt Disney - so let’s see you celebrating something, a birthday? anniversary? first dole whip of the day ?
23. And a photo of a statue/pic/photo of Walt Disney
24. Lots of new things coming this year, so let’s see a picture of something new for you this trip
25. And of course, it all started with a mouse… so let’s see Mickey!

The rules:
1. You must capture at least 15 of the items on the list - more are welcome!
2. You should be able to do this at any of the parks or on a cruise during the timeframe of the challenge. Feel free to combine trips!
3. You must use your own photos, or photos from someone in your group, unless it's a PhotoPass photo.
4. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by May 15th. Please label them or have a guide showing which item each photo corresponds to.

I don't have a PP yet, but I'll be making something to coordinate with the current Design Challenge!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2015, 12:22 AM   #2
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
I fly out Sunday for WDW and was hoping there would be a photo scavenger hunt posted! So excited to finally get to complete one of these!

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:09 AM   #3
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
thanks for posting! I wasn't sure if this would be up in time for me leaving on the 4th!! I'll be using your list on my cruise next week!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:36 PM   #4
WaggenerM
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon 5d Mk II
I can't wait to try this at Disneyland. My son will love to have a mission while we are there!

WaggenerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Great challenge Lauren!
One from me

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...783#post155783
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:18 PM   #6
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
Great challenge Lauren!
One from me

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...783#post155783
Oh, so awesome! I love your parade pic! I've never done a Disney Cruise and I'm always worried about making sure I don't have too many park-specific things on the list. I'm glad you were able to make it work!

It rained for pretty much our entire trip, so we didn't get too many photos I need to search through mine to see if I can put together a page for the hunt!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:06 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I had a few more, but I couldn't fit them onto my one page layout LOL
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:30 AM   #8
bellbird
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: PhotoshopCS6
Camera: Canon 7D
very excited to do this in HKDL in a few days - already printed the list and added it to my bag

Cali Disneyland 2004; DLP 2013; HK DL 2015!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Hong Kong

bellbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:24 PM   #9
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Camera: Stylus 1010
March/April 2015 Photo Scavenger Hunt

Thank you!!!

Gallery & Credits
Forum

Last edited by Neverlnd16; 04-14-2015 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Added Links

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 04:24 PM   #10
bellbird
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: PhotoshopCS6
Camera: Canon 7D
hoping to get all my photos together for this tonite - think i'm gonna need a double page template...

Cali Disneyland 2004; DLP 2013; HK DL 2015!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Hong Kong

bellbird is offline   Reply With Quote