MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-27-2016, 10:37 AM   #21
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
I open and close with the Junior characters over at DHS. It's a fun day, but a lot of screaming (both me and the kids).

Also, I just had to share, because I'm so excited - I finally got my schedule changed so I'm off Sundays from here on out! This means I'll definitely be able to finish the marathon.
yay!! That's great!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2016, 10:38 AM   #22
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtscrap View Post
I HATE that I am going to miss another Marathon, but I'll be thinking of y'all while I'm on the Disney Magic. We'll be at my mother's on April 2nd so maybe I can sneak in a Speed Scrap or two.
oh bummer. But I think I'd choose the Magic myself. LOL. just more fun pictures for you to scrap when you're back!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 03-28-2016, 10:07 AM   #23
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Quote:
I HATE that I am going to miss another Marathon, but I'll be thinking of y'all while I'm on the Disney Magic. We'll be at my mother's on April 2nd so maybe I can sneak in a Speed Scrap or two.
You could always pay for the expensive internet just to play along, as if you have nothing else to do while on a Disney cruise ...enjoy your cruise! Hopefully you can join in before the trip.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:56 PM   #24
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer View Post
You could always pay for the expensive internet just to play along, as if you have nothing else to do while on a Disney cruise ...enjoy your cruise! Hopefully you can join in before the trip.
Lol. It it pricey!!!

Old 03-28-2016, 03:05 PM   #25
scrapperella
Just parked the car

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III
Newbie and goals

Hello! Newbie here... My goal is to begin pre-constructing a few layouts before we leave for 9 days at WDW in May. This is my first-ever marathon and I'm a little intimidated to say the least!
Carnotaurus

scrapperella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:22 AM   #26
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy

Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
You guys draw me back every year for this. I will always credit the MS speed scraps for helping me learn how to scrapbook creatively and outside the box. I am excited to see what I can get done this year... I didn't think I'd finish last year, but surprised myself. We'll see about this year. I "think" I have only missed 1 year since I found you guys, only because I was on a Disney Cruise when it happened, so you can't fault me for that. LOL.
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:48 AM   #27
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Quote:
Charlene, your talent will be missed! Have fun on the cruise! Take lots of new pics to scrap too! I took a vacation day on Friday so I could make the "WHOLE" marathon this year.

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:16 AM   #28
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapperella View Post
Hello! Newbie here... My goal is to begin pre-constructing a few layouts before we leave for 9 days at WDW in May. This is my first-ever marathon and I'm a little intimidated to say the least!
welcome! will you be doing digital or traditional?

Don't be intimidated. I would suggest you practice uploading your photos though. My very first posted layout was Jan 27, 2012 and it was for a speed scrap. It took me a bit to figure out how to post (it was literally my first EVER posted layout online. LOL). I almost missed the deadline because of it!

Once you have the hangout of uploading the layouts, then make sure you're familiar with the forums that are theme specific so you can also post your layout there (for example, a page about meeting Anna & Elsa would be uploaded in gallery but also posted here.

Have fun and if you need anything over the weekend, please feel free to reach out to me!

Old 03-29-2016, 09:24 AM   #29
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therapy97 View Post
You guys draw me back every year for this. I will always credit the MS speed scraps for helping me learn how to scrapbook creatively and outside the box. I am excited to see what I can get done this year... I didn't think I'd finish last year, but surprised myself. We'll see about this year. I "think" I have only missed 1 year since I found you guys, only because I was on a Disney Cruise when it happened, so you can't fault me for that. LOL.
Glad to see you back!! I'm always surprising myself as well. I think I have something on my calendar, but I always seem to carve out time Looking forward to seeing some layouts! post some cruise ones I have to finish my cruise!

Old 03-29-2016, 09:25 AM   #30
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
Charlene, your talent will be missed! Have fun on the cruise! Take lots of new pics to scrap too! I took a vacation day on Friday so I could make the "WHOLE" marathon this year.
LOL. I almost took a vacation day, and I'm still considering leaving early.