MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-19-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
Disney Baby

Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Telephone Challenge #25 - Thankful

Hi MouseScrappers! It has been a LONG time since I have hosted a challenge much less done a layout so I am long overdue. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I find myself making a mental list of all of the things, people, and experiences for which or whom I am thankful! One of those things is the MouseScrappers community. It is amazing to have met such wonderful people just because we are bonded through our love for all things Disney and scrapbooking. One of the most amazing experiences has been being part of the Wish books. I was so touched by the generosity of the MouseScrappers and the time and care that was taken to carefully, accurately, and beautifully preserve precious memories for those families.

Sorry for the super long introduction! Let's do a Telephone Challenge! You can scrap anything Disney related. I will do my best to gather up a participation prize but I am hoping that we will get participation just because it is fun! The only thing I ask is for you to take a moment and show appreciation and love to the other participants once the challenge is done! We will have two groups. I will start off both groups as soon as we have 10 people signed up in each group. The challenge should take about 15 days.

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person only. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer
Disney Baby

Team A
Disney Baby (Jennifer)
momabaarjo (Tammie)
poohaddict (Donna)
monstermama (Lauren)
Aussiegirl (Dawn)
melidy (Melissa)
Natalie from Pa (Natalie)
luv2scrappmm (Monica)
<---------

Team B
Disney Baby (Jennifer)
pixleyyy (Annette)
gfengel (Gayle)
Princess Janas (Arlette)
tinkerbell1112 (Jlynn)
robills
Romajo (Marieke)
bonham0731 (Ashley)
<---------
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Last edited by Disney Baby; 12-11-2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Added Teams

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #2
momabaarjo
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: Creative Memories SBC
I would love to join in...I need to go pretty early in the challenge...going to be out of town without internet November 20-24!

momabaarjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder

Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
I'm in love the challenges and just thought the other day I missed telephone challenge
Thanks for hosting Jennifer

My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
I'd love to participate!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #5
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

count me in! I need to be inspired to scrap some Disney!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #6
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Sign me up! I was so dissapointed to have to drop out of the last one.
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:15 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I'd like to join
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:47 AM   #8
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town without a computer , Finally got it sent off to Romajo (Marieke).

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #9
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
And I speeded it up... it's sent to Ashley (Bonham0731).
Thanks for the fun page to lift.

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #10
bonham0731
Window shopping along Hollywood Blvd

I sent the final layout to Jennifer (Disney Baby)! I'm excited to see how everyone's pages turned out!

C Ticket

bonham0731 is offline   Reply With Quote