MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
***here for speed scrap #175***

Hello everyone, Welcome to our Aug 2 speed scrap!
Today you will be playing for this lovely alpha from Melidy Designs

I will be in the chat room posting the instructions, and will post them here as quickly as the chat allows me to!

RULES

*Your page needs to be Disney-related (or surrounding area parks/hotels [mine is a hotel page]) and follow the instructions below.
*Post your completed layouts in the gallery for Speed Scrap #175, this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum. Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too.

Speed Scrap Guidelines
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play, just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Instructions
You will have a choice for each of my instructions. This will give everyone's page a unique twist, yet some similarities. I have some big decisions to make coming up and so I thought I'd start by offering up some small ones!
1. USE ONE PICTURE IN THE CENTER OF YOUR PAGE OR DO A POCKET STYLE PAGE WITH 5 OR MORE PHOTOS.
2. USE ONLY 2 PAPERS OR USE 4 OR MORE
3. USE 4 OR MORE STRINGS/RIBBONS/RICRAC OR USE 4 OR MORE PAINTS/SCATTERS/STAMPS.
4. USE 4 OR MORE BUTTONS AND 2 OR MORE ELEMENTS OF YOUR CHOOSING OR USE 4 OR MORE FLOWERS AND 2 OR MORE ELEMENTS OF YOUR CHOOSING
5. IF YOU USED BUTTONS IN YOUR LAST CHOICE, THEN YOU NOW NEED TO ADD A BANNER. IF YOU USED FLOWERS, THEN YOU NEED TO ADD 2 LEAVES/FOLIAGE
6. ADD A TITLE OR DON’T ADD A TITLE, BUT IF YOU DO ADD A TITLE, THEN YOU NEED TO USE 2 OR MORE ALPHAS TO CREATE IT.
7. JOURNAL OR DON’T JOURNAL. BUT, IF YOU DO JOURNAL, YOU NEED TO HAVE 4 OR MORE LINES OF JOURNALING. DONE!

You have until 10am PST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST on Sunday August 3 to get your page uploaded to receive the prize!

Here is my page. I did pocket style, 4 or more papers, 4 or more strings/ribbons, 4 or more buttons, banner, no title, and yes journaling
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 08-02-2014 at 03:17 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
Errands taking longer than I thought. Following along. Hopefully I make it home in time to join chat!

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:12 PM   #3
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Wish I could play, I'm on a delay, a very big delay stuck in the airport but can't wait to see some new pages!!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #4
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
I'm having Java issues, so can't seem to get in to the chat.....might just have to follow along on this one!

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #5
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda P. View Post
I'm having Java issues, so can't seem to get in to the chat.....might just have to follow along on this one!
boo!!! sorry to hear that!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 08-02-2014, 02:22 PM   #6
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbagley View Post
Wish I could play, I'm on a delay, a very big delay stuck in the airport but can't wait to see some new pages!!
no fun!! I'm giving until tomorrow so hopefully you can still upload a page

Old 08-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMSTigger View Post
Errands taking longer than I thought. Following along. Hopefully I make it home in time to join chat!
just don't follow along while you're driving!!!

Old 08-02-2014, 04:13 PM   #8
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Sorry I couldn't get in the chat room, but I did follow along. Thanks for the fun instructions, it has been a while since I've done a speed scrap! Big thanks to Melidy too for that gorgeous PP!
Here's mine:
I did pocket style, 4 papers, 4 ribbons (well, 3 and a string), 4 buttons (my additional ellies were the lighthouse, anchor and sparkles), banner, title with 2 alphas, and at least 4 lines of journaling. Thanks for all the choices!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...159#post149159

Linda P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #9
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Thanks for the fun speed scrap Jlynn! And thanks to Melissa for the lovely pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...164#post149164

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #10
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Here is my LO. Thank you for hosting Jlynn and thank you for the PP Melidy.

I chose:
1 - 1 photo in center
2 - 2 papers
3 - 4 paints
4 - 4 buttons and 2 other ellies
5 - banner
6 - title with 3 alphas
7 - journal 5 lines

Also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...161#post149161

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote