MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-07-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
***Here For SS#157***

Welcome to Speed Scrap #157!

Melinda will be in the chat room for me.

Here are the Rules:

Follow the instructions below
Please Post your completed LO's in this thread, and in the appropriate sub-topic forum
Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too

Speed Scrap Guidelines:

All layouts must be Disney related
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Here is what you are playing for:

If you leave love to all the participants of this challenge then you will get these lovely set of papers by Romajo

Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 02-07-2014 at 12:52 PM.

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2014, 11:21 AM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Post Reserved for Instructions & Layout

1 This Speed Scrap is all about Letter Monograms, so I want to see a Huge Monogram, an Alpha Letter that will describe your layout; make it Huge! to fill out an area of your page.
Whatever theming your layout has that will be the big Monogram (It will describe the pictures or theme of your layout)

For Example if your Pictures are about Winnie The Pooh, I want to see a Gigantic P, If it is about Aladdin I want to see a big A, If it is pictures of Epcot then a big E, and so on, you get the idea….

2 Choose 4 photos for your layout

3 Use at least 4 different papers for your background

4 Use 7 or More Elements

5 Date your page

6 Add One Word Title & Rock your shadows

7 . Add anything else you want to finish your layout.

remember; If you Leave love to the participants of this challenge you will get the Extra PP by Romajo. (I will be checking)

You will have until 8 am ET* Tomorrow Sat Feb 8th to complete your page and get it uploaded to the gallery and posted to this thread.

Here is my Layout:

Also Here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...973#post141973
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 02-07-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #3
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Yay, can't wait to get started.... will be last one for me for today!
Also try to be in the chatroom for a while, but it has a terrible effect on PS! :-(

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:50 PM   #4
wannacrop
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Software: SBC+
Camera: Nikon D60
What will the deadline be?

wannacrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #5
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo View Post
Yay, can't wait to get started.... will be last one for me for today!

Also try to be in the chatroom for a while, but it has a terrible effect on PS! :-(
Awesome Marieke! nice to have you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannacrop View Post
What will the deadline be?
I will allow extra time will post at the end.

Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Woot! Home from work and ready to get started. In the chat room... come join us.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #7
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Woot! Home from work and ready to get started. In the chat room... come join us.
Thank you Melinda for doing the chat!

Old 02-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
Thank you Melinda for doing the chat!
Anytime... Thanks for hosting!!!! Also thanks to Kelly for the great PP!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #9
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Here and ready to go!!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #10
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Just arrived Teresa but Im going to miss the chat, only have about 1 hour to scrap and then go to DS lessons, so I better start now! Thanks Melinda for hosting the chat and sorry again for missing it!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote