MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Theme Parks > Magic Kingdom Layouts > Hard Ticket Parties > Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Boo To You Parade

This is my favorite parade at Disney! I saw it 4 times in 2008, so fun! I have 7 paper layouts from the parade in 07 (which I'll post later), but I've only made these 2 layouts from '08 (I took a TON of pics, so I haven't really scrapped it yet!) Click for credits

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #2
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

gillscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #3
snowdrop

I take so many pics during parades that I have to scrap sections of it, not one layout for the whole thing. Here are my paper layouts for the 2007 Parade. (Usual warning that I can't ever get a good pic of my pages & the layouts & pics look better in person.) Click for credits. This is over 3 posts, most of the layouts are 2 pagers.

Boo To You Parade - Main page

Headless Horseman - I had the idea for this LO even while I was still at Disney, lol! Too bad my pics of the horseman aren't the greatest (wish I could include video on a scrapbook page!), but I still think the spirit of the Headless Horseman comes through on the page/pics. I got much better pics the next year (haven't scrapped that parade yet, though!)

Main Characters - Didn't really know what to call this section, so I didn't really put a title.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

Old 05-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
snowdrop

Pirates

Haunted Mansion Our favorite part of the parade!

Old 05-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
snowdrop

Country

Villains

Candy Final Section

Old 06-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR

I have 2 years worth of MNSSHP pics and this is all I've scrapped so far lol!

Paula
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

Last edited by ILuvCrush; 06-13-2010 at 12:52 PM.

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #7
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Smile Boo To You Parade

My pictures from the Boo To you Parade from October 2009.

Journaling reads:Since this was our first time at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party we were really looking forward to seeing the Boo To You parade and it did not disappoint. It was so different than the usual parades. It featured characters that you don't typically see, a "spookier" feel and some great music which all came together to make for a great parade!

It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

Last edited by cassidyk; 03-30-2011 at 04:26 PM.

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
pixe*dst
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

Boo to You Parade

I did this layout for Britt's Speed Scrap Challenge #15.

Mickey's Boo To You Parade was awesome!

Click for Credits

pixe*dst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #9
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Goof's Candy Wagon

Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
The Undead Float and Dancers

Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote