MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #81
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess View Post
Thank you Denise for hosting! It was great!
Here is mine!

Journal Reads:
I will never forget my first time at Walt Disney World, I remember entering Main Street USA, It was a January of 199 9 and heard this beautiful music coming from somewhere, I looked around ,saw Cinderlla’s castle. I turned around and told my husband, “ I just love this place!!!
Here are the pictures!

Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9721#post39721
I know! It's the most magical feeling huh?! We're finally going back in February - it has been way toooooo long - 2 whole years! That feels like forever to us

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #82
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan0326 View Post
Thanks so much for hosting a fun challenge!

My special memory was meeting Mary Jo and her sweet family at Animal Kingdom last March.

You are soooo making me wish I could go to a meet and greet with you all!! Especially the one coming up in October in DW.... sigh
I'd love to meet you all but I am just not going to make it in October

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

Old 09-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #83
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Thank you for the great challenge. My favorite/magical moments is the time I get with my husband on our Adult Night Out. Just the two of us for just a few hours to enjoy the magic alone.

Click image for comments and credits.
Ok, I gotta gotta know!!! Did you take those pics just to make that page!!!? Love how you added the wings LOVE IT!!!!!

***My Blog***

Old 09-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #84
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
Thank you, Denise for the challenge and the very special PP!

I will post in the misc Disney at home thread.
OMG - what a sweetheart!!!! That is sooooo sweet! I hope my little boy grows up to be a sweet and thoughtful son like him

***My Blog***

Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #85
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiltyMom View Post
Here's mine - a 2 pager, even!

And here's the link to the thread: Disneyland Parades
Ummmmm.... W O W! That is wicked cool - being in a parade! I wanna do that
This is so bright and fun. I love the sun and clouds and mickey button balloons and the photos clustered along the middle!!

***My Blog***

Old 09-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #86
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robills View Post
Wow! So many beautiful photos Looks like so much fun!!

***My Blog***

Old 09-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #87
britt
E Ticket Holder

Our day with Magic Pat was a VERY MEMORABLE and special day at Disneyland. Thanks for this challenge!! It gave me the boost I needed to scrap these pics!

I also posted this in the General Disneyland thread HERE.

And left lots of love!

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-20-2010, 10:02 PM   #88
agrievingmommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyjo76 View Post
I posted this in the main entrance forum as well.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9217#post39217
Here's my layout. I found a bunch of pictures that my mom had packed away. We took trips every year to Disney World and always took our family picture in the main entrance. This was our last family trip. But I'm blessed that my parent's are able to get along well now and still get to go to Disney World with both parent's. My dad lives in Florida and meets us for dinner one night while we're there. Thank you for the challenge. I'm eventually going to get all of the old pictures scrapped.
Yes, I keep telling myself too that eventually all of the old photos will get scrapped! LOL But I'm not really sure that's true
I love that border that looks like mickey heads together and the stars!!

***My Blog***

Old 09-21-2010, 07:12 AM   #89
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Thanks for the great challenge, Denise! I've loved looking at all the special layouts!

Here's mine.

Posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9817#post39817

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Viking Ship Pirate Ears Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

Old 09-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #90
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Headless Horseman

Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

Closed Thread