MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 10th Anniversary - April 2019
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 04-08-2019, 10:48 AM   #41
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
10 years is so hard to believe - I remember registering for the second weekly challenge and making my first ever digital page for it! My technique has definitely come a long way since then. That kit preview looks amazing - all the designers have really outdone themselves.

So what projects is everybody working on? I'm 20 pages away from finishing my Disneyland 2015 album. I've been putting it off for so long since I just didn't have the "right" kits to finish (always need more runDisney and Avenger kits!), but I think I've got enough to finally just power through. Somehow the 2017 trip got finished way before 2015!
I am also working on 2015...and sometimes my Christmas trip from 2018 depends on what I have inspiration for.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2019, 10:58 AM   #42
jennietee93
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Quote:
So what projects is everybody working on? I'm 20 pages away from finishing my Disneyland 2015 album. I've been putting it off for so long since I just didn't have the "right" kits to finish (always need more runDisney and Avenger kits!), but I think I've got enough to finally just power through. Somehow the 2017 trip got finished way before 2015!
At the moment my i'm work on my most recent trip but pondering over the idea of starting something for both my WDW 2018 and DLP 2018 trip. Though I feel I should finish one project before I start another.

jennietee93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:37 AM   #43
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Hey you guys, make sure you check out the Contributing Designs thread because some of the designers have amazing coupons for you as well as sales happening this week!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=17018
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 12:06 PM   #44
kolohigirl
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Adobe
Galaxy Edge

Who has gotten reservations for when Galaxy Edge opens at DL? I'm trying to decide how and when to go and see it or if I should wait until Fall and go to DW. Thoughts?

kolohigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #45
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
So what projects is everybody working on?
I am fully done with our previous Disney trips-2008 and 2012. So, I am mostly scrapping Disney around the house, Disney Pixar exhibit at a nearby museum, Star Wars exhibit at our Art Museum, friends trips, and whatever else I can find that is Disney related!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:30 PM   #46
kolohigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Hey you guys, make sure you check out the Contributing Designs thread because some of the designers have amazing coupons for you as well as sales happening this week!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=17018
I saw your name on the list. Did you come out of retirement long enough to contribute? You are so incredible!

Old 04-08-2019, 02:32 PM   #47
kolohigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer View Post
I am also working on 2015...and sometimes my Christmas trip from 2018 depends on what I have inspiration for.
I've wanted to do a Christmas trip. Tips on good days to go, would be appreciated! My kids have finals, so we don't have the luxury of going in early December. Is it super crazy between Christmas and New Years?

Old 04-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #48
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolohigirl View Post
Who has gotten reservations for when Galaxy Edge opens at DL? I'm trying to decide how and when to go and see it or if I should wait until Fall and go to DW. Thoughts?
If you're going to go opening year and brave the crowds, personally I'd wait until Rise of the Rebellion opens so you can see the whole thing. Theoretically. Depending on what Disney does for reservations once that opens. My guess is that it will open mid-November for WDW (based purely on runDisney dates being Halloween weekend and far from the end of the festival). If the date is due to Star Wars IX tie-ins, then they may hold back on both? Who knows. WDW may be easier to get into the park (little bit also the land), but the lines will be insane either way.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:14 PM   #49
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life

Quote:
I've wanted to do a Christmas trip. Tips on good days to go, would be appreciated! My kids have finals, so we don't have the luxury of going in early December. Is it super crazy between Christmas and New Years?
It is super crazy! But a good trip plan, patience and avoiding MK on the 24, 25, 30, and 31st is essential (unless you have lots and lots of patience). Please note it is pretty much crazy busy all year long and we have had almost the same amount of wait times and crowds when we went in Oct and when we went just this year in February...so if that is the time you can go then I say GO and have fun. The decorations are great and the atmosphere is fun. I will say if you can get dessert parties for fireworks that helps a lot along with making sure you have a sit down lunch to get out of the crowds for a while. Pack for inconsistent weather anything from 80's to 50's.
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #50
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
I saw your name on the list. Did you come out of retirement long enough to contribute? You are so incredible!
I will always come out of retirement for MouseScrappers!!

I also just made a new Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/neverlandscraps/

Be on the lookout for a few A Love For Layout Template Blog/FB Trains!! Plus when there's one of them, you know I like making one for the FB group!

Did you see the new MouseScrappers Facebook Page Fan Freebie? Those are mine too!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote