|12-15-2015, 09:52 PM||#1|
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northern AZ
Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Weekly Challenge #312 (December 16th - 29th)
Can you believe it is already December? Where did the year go?
Of course if you're a Disney fan, you've been celebrating this year Disney style with Disneyland's Diamond Celebration!
Michelle from Mad for the Mouse Design is putting together a FABULOUS prize for this challenge that co-ordinates with her upcoming release.
So get ready, get set for a fun challenge that celebrates 60 years of magic!
D is for DISNEY and D is for DIAMOND, so we're going to use the letter D for all our instructions in this challenge!
Let's do 6, since 60 is WAY too many!
1. DIFFERENT - Use at least 4 different papers
2. DIAGONAL - Put something in your page at an angle
3. DIAMOND - Let's add in some diamonds - use a diamond shaped mat, or add in some diamond embellishments
4. DETAILS - Disney is fa-MOUSE for attention to details. Highlight that Disney magic - zoom in on something in a photo or use a photo that shows some of those Disney details!
5. DAZZLE - Add some pixie dust and make that layout sparkle!
6. DATE - Don't forget to add the date!
With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, everyone will have 2 weeks to complete this challenge! Post your layout in this thread and in the appropriate forum on or before December 29th, to receive the PP from Mad for the Mouse Designs. I can't wait to see what you create!
Here's what you are playing for!
It co-ordiantes with the newest release from Mad for the Mouse Design. It's a celebration you won't want to miss!
Last edited by Linda P.; 12-18-2015 at 05:39 AM.