MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
****Here for Speed Scrap #163 with Melinda****

Speed Scrap #163:

Thank you for joining me for Speed Scrap #163 . Also a huge Thank You to Lorie of LJS Digital Scraps for creating and donating the SS Prize. While you wait for all the instructions, go check out Lorie’s shoppe at MScraps. Here is a link to all her awesome designs: http://www.mscraps.com/shop/LJSdigit...ns/?treemenu=y

I recently stumbled across Lorie’s designs and was so happy when she jumped right in to donate to the marathon. I’ve had lots of conversation with her and can’t wait for you to get to know her better too. Here is a link to her blog: http://ljsdigitaldesigns.com/ and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LJSDigitalDesigns

Make sure you sign up for her newsletter and “like” on Facebook. You won’t want to miss her releases and announcements. Thanks again Lorie!

This particular SS prize coordinates perfectly with her bundle: 2014 Every Day Moments. It is perfect for Project Life and all digital scrapbooking.

Here is a link to the SS prize that coordinates with that kit.

I'll be back in a bit with the instructions.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Instruction Thread:

Here we go! THE DEADLINE IS 4 hours from the final instruction or 10:00 pm EST.
1) I’m really into the Project Life style. I think it is because I have always liked the look of blocking. For this page, I’d like you to focus on blocking. It can be PL style or simply more squares.

2) Since 4 is the magic number of photos this weekend, I figure I’ll keep with the trend. Use 4 photos.

3) Since you are playing for Lorie’s fabulous cards, I want to see you use a card (or two) on your page.

4) I love Lorie’s 2014 Every Day Moments Mega Paper Pack. It is full of all kinds of papers - stripes, dots, solids, stars and other fun shapes. For this challenge I want to see lots of patterned papers on your page. A minimum of 6 different ones, please.

5) I can’t make a page without either ribbons, strings or splatters. I want to see either 2 either two ribbons or two strings on your page AND at least one splatter.

6) Elements make the page beautiful. I want to see at least 6 different type elements and your ribbon, cards and splatters do not count towards this number. If you use flowers regardless if they are different, they only count as 1 type.

7) I love seeing you guys being active and chatty on the site. I enjoy seeing you having fun, getting pages done, supporting one another and just enjoying the community. This requires involvement and chatting… so… I want to see chatting on your page. Add some journaling. At least 4 sentences.

Remember to rock your shadows, add whatever else you think your page needs, post in the appropriate forums and leave some loves too.

Upload into the Speed Scrap #163 gallery, here on this thread and the appropriate forum.
Be sure to leave some love in the Gallery and to properly thank Lorie of LJS Digital Designs for the fabulous cards.

Here is my page:

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 02-08-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:53 PM   #3
Marif
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: The Gimp
Camera: iPhone
Thanks for hosting and thank you to Lorie for the great prize. Those quotes are awesome!!

Marif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marif View Post
Thanks for hosting and thank you to Lorie for the great prize. Those quotes are awesome!!
You are welcome and I agree... they are fabulous!

Melinda

Old 02-08-2014, 01:59 PM   #5
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

Had a few minutes before the SS so I went to LJS's store. Wow, was that a good decision. She has a football kit that is great. I have been looking for a good one and hadn't found one yet. So I was thrilled to see this one and it was 50% off. I am doing a happy dance.
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jang View Post
Had a few minutes before the SS so I went to LJS's store. Wow, was that a good decision. She has a football kit that is great. I have been looking for a good one and hadn't found one yet. So I was thrilled to see this one and it was 50% off. I am doing a happy dance.
Yay! Glad you had time to go shopping. It is a great kit. I bought it too while it was one sale...lol

Melinda

Old 02-08-2014, 02:08 PM   #7
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Hey Melinda.... Okay, I'm ready to scrap, just caught up on the other two I missed! Anyway, hope to keep up with yours! I won't be chatting, because I will be finished too late (it's past 11 pm here, hehe).

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #8
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
SS 163

Thanks for hosting, Melinda & for the PP Lorie! I signed up for your newsletter and 'liked' your FB page! I love the Project life kits in your store!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:29 PM   #9
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
I'm here - for a little bit. We just returned from seeing Saving Mr. Banks. What a wonderful movie! Now I'll try to scrap as soon as SBC+ opens on my computer.

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:31 PM   #10
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I am here Melinda!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote