MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2016 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON > Marathon 2016 EXPO
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-31-2016, 06:03 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Designs by Romajo

Marieke (aka Designs by Romajo) sells over at With Love Studio.

Other places to find Designs by Romajo
Facebook
Blog

Romajo's kits are extremely versitile. While something might be used for a Disney layout, you can also use it for a hiking layout or a school layout!

Here you can find some of my favorite kits that work great for Disney!

Caw Caw Roar is perfect for those photos from Animal Kingdom or how about any Redwood Creek Challenge photos from California Adventure?

Speaking of Animal Kingdom....Glory of Wild is perfect for those Safari ride pictures!

or how about Mighty Jungle?!

#summerfun: Mental Vacation or #summerfun: Dock of the Bay were exactly what I needed after a Disney cruise!

#springfeelings: Swing into Spring is a gorgeous kit to use for your Flower & Garden Festival photos!

I know everyone has Cinderella pages to do! How about checking out Dance Till Midnight?

I love #summerfun: Movie Under the Stars for either Hollywood Studios or a new movie release at your theater!!

While I've never been, I can totally see this kit being used for Blizzard Beach pictures!! #wintermagic: Frozen Splashes

Sophisticated Lady could easily be used for Dapper Days, EPCOT, or Mary Poppins. The colors are gorgeous!

Living With Bugs - I've used it for Honey I Shrunk the kids play area, the colors and frog could be Tiana & Naveen, and the colors and elements could be used with A Little Gardening to document Living with the Land!

This is just a small sampling of what she has available! Her store at With Love Studio is huge! Check it out!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 03-31-2016 at 08:01 AM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2016, 06:30 AM   #2
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
These are a few of my favorite kits for sure! And most of them were made for a designer challenge here at MouseScrappers. So they were made with Disney in mind.

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote