MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > General Disney layouts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Smile Disney Wishes

I can't find an existing thread that this layout really suits so I figured I would start a new one. So here is "My wish came true!"

Journaling reads: The first thing that fascinated you at our resort was the little bridge over the spring in the lobby. You noticed lots of change in the water and commented that lots of people had been making wishes. So when you saw the princess Minnie doll at the gift shop in the lobby and decided you really wanted it Daddy and I encouraged you to wish for it and see what would happen. To your amazement and thrill when we returned to our room later that evening there was your princess Minnie doll waiting on the bed for you. You were so excited that you couldn't help but jump up and down and repeat over and over again...."My wish came true, my wish came true!"

Credits
Everything: "A Story of Friendship" by Sahlin Studio
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
Aww Kathryn, that is the sweetest story! I love the colors on that page, too.
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
PNWmom
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Very sweet!
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Janna! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail United States of America Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups

PNWmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #4
amandalinz
I'm on the tram

Here are my three wishes

This was a page from the scrapbook challenge board:

Credits go to:

3 papers: red dot and striped by No Reimer Reason "Remember the magic" kit
black paper by My 4 Princesses "Mickey and the gang" kit

3 ribbons: white, red ric rac and yellow ric rac by Katie Castillo "Mickey Mouse" kit

3 metal pieces: red paper clip by Katie Castillo "Mickey Mouse" kit
both photo clips by Britt-ish Designs "Hang In there" kit

3 stitches: all by Britt-ish Designs "In stitches basic" kit

amandalinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
mommy22girls
Just parked the car

And another about my Disney Wishes:

mommy22girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear

WC - My Wish

My wish is to get more photos the next time I get to Disney.
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #7
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
WC#105

image linked

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:14 PM   #8
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
for weekly challenge #193

Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
yanchaochu
Just parked the car

My wish came true, my wish came true!

yanchaochu is offline   Reply With Quote