MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography > ISO Photos
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Need some Photo's...

I am in the need of some photos for this week challenge... I do not have any photos of food... I never thought about taking pictures of what we eat at Disney...I thought I saw a thread here with photos, but now I can't find it, or maybe there is not a thread... Does anyone remember if there is a thread with photos??? If not, can anyone let me know where I can find some...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
I am in the need of some photos for this week challenge... I do not have any photos of food... I never thought about taking pictures of what we eat at Disney...I thought I saw a thread here with photos, but now I can't find it, or maybe there is not a thread... Does anyone remember if there is a thread with photos??? If not, can anyone let me know where I can find some...
I actually found some. LOL I think I may of used them before but who cares right??? I don't think I have food in the picture, but we are eating so that counts right??? I would share, but we are in all the pictures. hahaha

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

CarmenF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmenF View Post
I actually found some. LOL I think I may of used them before but who cares right??? I don't think I have food in the picture, but we are eating so that counts right??? I would share, but we are in all the pictures. hahaha
Carmen, you're lucky... The only food photo I have is of my daughter-in-law with a piece of food on her chest when we were on the Disney Wonder last year...I don't think I can use that one...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
tukogirl

Let me look through my piles of DL photos and see what I've got. Is there any disney food you've always wanted to try but have never gotten to it? That might be fun to scrap and you could use someone else' photo

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:07 PM   #5
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukogirl View Post
Let me look through my piles of DL photos and see what I've got. Is there any disney food you've always wanted to try but have never gotten to it? That might be fun to scrap and you could use someone else' photo
Thanks Andrea...We've only been to DL twice, back in 2002 & 2004...We stayed at the Grand Californian, but we had dinner 1 night at the Disneyland Hotel...I can't remember the name of the resturant...I did google food at Disney World and I did get some pictures, but they looked staged...Oh well, I have a few more days to come up with something because I want Britt's Mickey buttons...

Old 10-01-2010, 06:22 AM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Lyn,

Have you tried to google foods at Disney? I just googled "photos of Dole Whips at WDW" and received several images. Also did "photos of Mickey bars at WDW".

Obviously you don't want one with the people in them, but there are photos of just the actual goodie.

Do you recall any specific foods you ate? You might try to google those.

Just a suggestion... I might be able to find you a couple photos if you aren't successful. I would love for me to make me a LO...lol... once less one I gotta do!

Keep me posted.

Thanks,

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:25 AM   #7
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/0...ks-and-drinks/

Ooo.... try this link...

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #8
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Thanks Melinda for the site...I google the same one yesterday and got some photos that I think I can use...I just want to make sure that I don't have any...My DH took my old laptop that I have all my pictures on to work, since his laptop was getting repaired...So hopefully he'll bring it home this weekend and I can check my photos...I also can check with my son, since we always go to WDW together with is family...I'm sure I'll come up with something..

Old 10-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

the good news is I found some pictures from our Disney Cruise & WDW vacation last year on my son's computer....The bad news is I can't get them to download onto a CD... I guess I'll have to wait until he comes home from work...I'm babysitting my grandchildren today, because they didn't have school...We got over 7 inches of rain yesterday and the buses were flood in..

Old 10-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggernjen View Post
the good news is I found some pictures from our Disney Cruise & WDW vacation last year on my son's computer....The bad news is I can't get them to download onto a CD... I guess I'll have to wait until he comes home from work...I'm babysitting my grandchildren today, because they didn't have school...We got over 7 inches of rain yesterday and the buses were flood in..
That´s great news Lyn!!!
Can´t wait to see your page!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote