MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 08-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
The Layouts look great everyone. I've had a few emergencies at work so I haven't gotten around to leaving love or sending out the PP yet, but fear not, I will take care of it this weekend.

Charlene

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
Jazzmom
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Thank you. No hurry - life happens. Family & work come first. I was just afraid that I had missed the deadline, so thanks for letting us know!

Jazzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:27 PM   #3
goofy2650
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Back of the Bus

Thank you so much for hosting. Your layout was perfect for me to scraplift to show this favorite photo. Thanks also to Michelle for the fabulous PP.

goofy2650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:18 PM   #4
monstermama
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: iPhone & Nikon DF
Thank you for hosting, and thanks for the cool PP!

I scraplifted the wavy edge, the road, and decided to do a layout on leaving for our Disney trip.

Also posted here
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Rocket Jets Mouse Ears Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

monstermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:44 AM   #5
tukogirl

Thanks so much for the challenge! I was inspired by the little pop of border between the papers and how you made the background paper a subtle pattern and the side pattern a bold pop-y paper.

Since I did a two pager I'm also counting this for the Mad for the Mouse Challenge

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...326#post149326

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:46 PM   #6
Tawna 2319
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Getting There

I was inspired by a couple of things: the wavy papers, transportation theme, and using "magic" in the title. Thanks for the challenge and the pp!

Tawna 2319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:24 AM   #7
buttner-jenkins
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon EOS D40
-- Garden Tea Party --

Many thanks Charlene for hosting this fun challenge, I was inspired by your strong wavy lines so went looking for a template with circle shapes in them to complement the Tea Cup photos. Michelle for generously donating the pp, they sure look FAB

Also posted HERE

Last edited by buttner-jenkins; 08-13-2014 at 09:49 PM. Reason: HERE link wasn't working now fixed.

buttner-jenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:44 AM   #8
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
What a fun LO to scraplift. I really liked that swoop of paper to the side and the photos tucked around it.

and also Here

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #9
shaines
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
Camera: Nikon D3400
Thanks for a chance to do my first Scraplift Challenge, hope I have posted it in all the right places.

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1 Star Tours Minnie\'s Bow Captain EO Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Carousel horse

shaines is offline   Reply With Quote