MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 01-21-2013, 04:42 AM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
POST MARATHON ANNOUCEMENTS - Important

I am starting a new IMPORTANT thread. I have so many things to communicate to you that I want one place to put it all. Please watch this thread regularly for important updates on games, wrap up fun and such.

The Speed Scrap portion of the marathon is almost over, but there is still lots more fun awaiting you. I have several games that will be announced this week so be watching. You won't want to miss these either.

I will use this thread as a way to communicate the additional fun things awaiting you...soooo keep on the look out!

If you could avoid posting comments here, that would be great. Just leave this thread for me to use for annoucements. Thanks!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 AM   #2
Kilted Candyman
Trying all the props in Toontown

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon PowerShot ELPH 310 HS

Jim
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Magical Express I love DCL! Pirate Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Dog Pirate Flag D23 Member Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie\'s Bow Boardwalk 1 Jungle Cruise Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail Viking Ship Pirates of the Caribbean Skyway Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2

Kilted Candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:16 AM   #3
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #1 posted

I've posted the first of many games. It is here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...841#post127841

Come let us share in your excitement over something during the marathon. Show me a page you made that you are really excited about, but post it under that Game #1 thread.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 01-21-2013, 06:33 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #2 - is posted

I've posted Game #2 - Check it our here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=12852

Remember to thank Wendy for the generous donations!

Also check out Game #3. It can be done while doing Game #2.

Melinda

Old 01-21-2013, 06:34 AM   #5
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Game #3 is posted

I've posted Game #3. You can find it here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=12853

This game goes hand and glove with Game #2.

Melinda

Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Some random reminders while you wait for the goodie bags...

1) Make sure your tracking thread has been updated. You can find the master thread here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12726

2) Don't miss out on some great deals and information from our Designers and Sponsors. Check out the Treasure Chest Forum here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...lay.php?f=9690

3) If you are new to MouseScrappers, we would love for you to introduce yourself under this thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...lay.php?f=9625

4) Don't forget about Games #1, #2 and #3. I'll be posting more very soon.

5) I think a wrap up chat would be fun. I'll be posting more details on that soon.

6) Please remember your manners. If you haven't sent our thank you PM's to the hostesses and the PP donators, please do so.

7) Go check out the additional challenges in the forum. The Weekly Challenge is the perfect after marathon challenge. Under this week's Template Challenge, Natalie has knocked it out of the ballpark with this fabulous Disney template. This month's kit challenge is stunning. Keystone has designed and donated a beautiful kit for us. Don't miss it!

I know I have more things to tell ya... so keep watching this thread.

Melinda