MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > Help and Support
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
agravette
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Kit Challenge Question

Hi! I was wanting to download the latest kit for the kit challenge but I can't access this post. The post says it's private and that I'm not allowed. Please help!

agravette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
nancz3js
Just parked the car

Me too!

I have tried a few days in a row!

nancz3js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 PM   #3
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
I believe in an effort to continue to have this challenge sponsored, the thread is hidden to those members with less than 20 (or maybe its 25) posts.
This is to prevent people from just taking the kits without making an effort to participate in the community.

For example, the challenge I sponsored in January had only 14 pages posted as participating in the challenge (other than my own CT members). However I had 584 downloads of the kit. Those numbers just don't match up.

I suggest visiting some threads, posting in other parts of the forum, in the gallery and truly becoming a member. Before you know it you will have new friends as well as access to the kit challenge area This is a wonderful community and I know we would all love to get to know the 'lurkers'!!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #4
agravette
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

thanks for letting me know...i have enjoyed this website for a couple of years now...i just rarely ever comment...i've even gotten lots of inspirations for layouts from the gallery...i'll try to do better at commenting from now on

agravette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 11:36 AM   #5
Mousears33
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles

I am so thankful that I found this post...I've been wondering the same thing and figured there was something to it. Off I go...NO LURKING HERE!!! HA!!!
Ive met another MouseScrapper

Mousears33 is offline   Reply With Quote