MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 08-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #21
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Thanks Carol
Ill follow as you say
I should be buying my items the first week of october, to deliver at the resort
Ill let you know as soon as i buy them, so you can keep track of the credit
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 09:12 AM   #22
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Thanks for the opportunity to have a pin

Carol,

Thanks for the chance to have a pin. We didn't spend much with Amazon, but I glad we were able to help this site.

There are so many fun cool pins. I think I would like to start simple. How about Mickey ears?

I am getting my feet wet and then I am going to host a challenge. I love the Mickey Ice Cream Bar... Such a scream.

Does Mousescrappers get credit if we use some of the other links? I have purchased many things with some of the sponsors and will start using the links if they helps this site. Please just let me know ways I can support.

Thanks!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #23
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
I already got my pin, but I pretty much do all my shopping through Amazon so just an FYI:

Pure Flower Organic Fertlizer
Double Floding Camping Chair

Glad I can help with one click of my mouse
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #24
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
A few Amazon sales (and coupon code)

Thanks so much!

Here are two promotions that Amazon just sent me – hopefully it will save someone a few bucks.

Back to School Sale
During Amazon’s Back to School Sale , get $10 off qualifying orders of $50 or more or $25 off qualifying orders of $100 or more when you shop kids’, juniors’, and young men’s clothing sold by Amazon at Amazon.com’s Clothing Store. Now through August 31, 2010. See their sale page here

Enter one promo code at checkout, BK2SKL01 or BK2SKL25 to receive $10 off $50 or $25 off $100

Upcoming Promotions

- This Labor Day, save even more on summer clearance. Get an additional 20% off summer clearance for men, women, and kids clothing sold by Amazon between September 1-7, 2010. Certain restrictions apply.

- For the new mom or mom-to-be, our Baby & Maternity Sale will feature great savings, including 10% off baby clothing and 20% off maternity clothing sold by Amazon. Certain restrictions apply. From September 8-17, 2010.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:43 AM   #25
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Carol,
Does Mousescrappers get credit if we use some of the other links? I have purchased many things with some of the sponsors and will start using the links if they helps this site. Please just let me know ways I can support.
Yes, all of the links would generate some kind of revenue (percentages vary). Amazon is a site that many people use, so it's been the most successful so far. And I just realized the other day that I'm on a 'performance' schedule. So the first 6 items purchased each month earn 4%, and from the 7th item to around the 30th or so earns 6% - so I'm currently at 6% until the end of August - pretty cool! I can't earn anything on my own purchases, though - which is a bummer since we always order from Amazon, too. Can't beat the variety of products, reviews, and free shipping on many items.

Thanks again!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 08-24-2010, 12:47 AM   #26
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana_carol View Post
Thanks Carol
Ill follow as you say
I should be buying my items the first week of october, to deliver at the resort
Ill let you know as soon as i buy them, so you can keep track of the credit
Ana - just a thought, but what if the items don't all make it to your resort before or during your trip? Have you done ordering like this before? I just know items we order all trickle in at different times, but we never select the option to ship all at once - is that what you do? Just worried about you going back to Brazil before you receive all your items.

Studio1955

Old 08-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #27
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Ana - just a thought, but what if the items don't all make it to your resort before or during your trip? Have you done ordering like this before? I just know items we order all trickle in at different times, but we never select the option to ship all at once - is that what you do? Just worried about you going back to Brazil before you receive all your items.
The experience we had in january was perfect. I made 2 big orders, both in the beggining of december, i believe the last one was on the 10th, and I selected to group all items when possible, all my packages were in the resort (pop century) before Christmas. We arrived in US on december 31 (miami), and only got in Orlando in january 2, because i had to go to Sawgrass
The only item that arrived after we got to Orlando was a collection of Where's Waldo books that my son asked me and I only bought them near Christmas, but i believe i got them on january 5.

What i pay really good attention when im shopping is to only buy items in stock, besides the free shipping of course. I would never buy any item that will ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
And i will do my shopping in the begining of october, i arrive october 25 and leave november 9, so i believe its plenty of time for things to arrive, or if anything happens, there is time for me to solve it.
And another thing i couldnt order now, because there is an unwritten policy of Disney resorts that they will keep your packages as long its around 2 weeks prior to your arrival, so when buying to deliver there i put my name and surname like this: Attn Guest XXXXX , arrival date XXXXX.
In january i had 29 packages waiting for us in the resort, including The Beatles Rock Band, and everything was perfect, so im hoping things will be the same now.

Did you see this layout i made with the packages when we got to the hotel? My sons had a blast opening them.

Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 08-24-2010, 06:03 AM   #28
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Ana Carol,

What a clever way to do your Christmas shopping! Love the LO. Your Son looks so happy. I had to smile.

What a fun way to start out the year... Christmas at Disney.

I am sure you guys are looking forward to the next trip.

Be safe and hope everything comes together perfectly.

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:50 AM   #29
Carolc
Administrator

Oh my gosh! That surely must have been fun! Look at all those boxes! How did you get all that stuff home?

Okay, was just worried for you, but I'm glad to hear it worked out fine in the past.

Studio1955

Old 08-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #30
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Ana Carol,

What a clever way to do your Christmas shopping! Love the LO. Your Son looks so happy. I had to smile.

What a fun way to start out the year... Christmas at Disney.

I am sure you guys are looking forward to the next trip.

Be safe and hope everything comes together perfectly.

Melinda
Im definately looking foward to the next trip....61 days, but who's counting?

My older son is the one more anxious, sometimes we sit together in front of computer just adding and deleting things to our cart at amazon.
His wii and dsi games are too expensive here. Lets say a new realease of a wii game is around $50, which would be R$90 in our local currency, but if we go to any store here the same game would be R$ 300 in our currency, hence the super shopping spree. The same with his Lego kits.

It will be our first Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party and we are super excited about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Oh my gosh! That surely must have been fun! Look at all those boxes! How did you get all that stuff home?

Okay, was just worried for you, but I'm glad to hear it worked out fine in the past.
Yes it worked fine, i didnt buy anything too expensive nor eletronics, except the GPS device.
How did i get all that home? We got home with 8 bags (a couple very large, the rest medium to large size) plus the rock band box. In the airport everybody would stare at us.
The funniest thing happened at the resort, when i checked in, they guy who helped us take the packages to the room couldnt stop giggling. When my husband took his cell phone to record the scene, they guy couldnt help it and asked if he could take a picture also, because noone would believe him. I sure let him and of course tipped him well.