MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 04:29 PM   #11
Chays52
Watching the kids play in a bug's land

Software: Elements 11
STITCH

Thanks for the fun challenge and pp

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #12
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalters View Post
Happy Birthday, Kelly! Thanks for hosting and for the cute PP. I was inspired by photo #1 because it reminded me of when we celebrated Chase's 5th birthday at Disney in 2004.

Love this layout. It's so festive. Makes me want to sing. Thanks for playing along (and thanks for the b-day wishes.)

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 03-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #13
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chays52 View Post
Thanks for the fun challenge and pp
Awesome layout. Love the bright colors and that Lilo element down on the bottom is just adorable. What a perfect fit for your picture and layout. Thanks for playing along.

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 03-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #14
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
Did this challenge but then realized I was supposed to use ONE photo. Doh! Thought I'd post it anyways and then go ahead and do another with just one photo. I was actually inspired by #3. I loved the swirly cupcakes so used one on my page. I also liked that there were 5 cupcakes so I did 5 photos (yup... that's where I went wrong!). Here's my first page, but I'll be back with another that meets the "1 photo" requirement too. LOL
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 03-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #15
debpop
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Here is mine! I was inspired by the holiday theme of the challenge. I have never been to Disney at St. Pats time, so I had no "green" pictures, but we love to go at Christmas time!

Thanks for the great challenge and for the great PP! And have a happy birthday!

I also posted my layout here..
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...654#post131654

Old 03-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #16
pixleyyy
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: PS CC
Camera: Nikon d7000
OK, here's my actual qualifying page. I was inspired by #1, the blues and yellows especially. I also thought the swirls falling were neat so I found arrows that were similarly swirly and used those.

Also found here.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 It\'s a Small World Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Star Tours Earful Tower Captain EO

Old 03-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #17
lilendgirl@gmail.com
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS 1200d/ T5
Mad Tea Party 2008

Hi and thanks for hosting, I believe my Layout speaks for itself...love #2 great memories about my son's first WDW trip BTW Happy Birthday

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...663#post131663

Magical Express Contemporary Resort 2 Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Captain EO Carol helped me book my vacation! Ive met another MouseScrapper Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Old 03-16-2013, 09:06 AM   #18
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Happy upcoming Birthday, Kelly! Fun challenge and great PP! I was actually inspired by the entire page. The blocking like Project Life and the title in the middle. I also used #2's colors.

Here is my page:

Also posted here

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 03-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #19
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixleyyy View Post
Did this challenge but then realized I was supposed to use ONE photo. Doh! Thought I'd post it anyways and then go ahead and do another with just one photo. I was actually inspired by #3. I loved the swirly cupcakes so used one on my page. I also liked that there were 5 cupcakes so I did 5 photos (yup... that's where I went wrong!). Here's my first page, but I'll be back with another that meets the "1 photo" requirement too. LOL
We all have those days. But I do really love your layout. The colors are great, and it sure is making me hungry.

Kelly

Old 03-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #20
afirmbeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by debpop View Post
Here is mine! I was inspired by the holiday theme of the challenge. I have never been to Disney at St. Pats time, so I had no "green" pictures, but we love to go at Christmas time!

Thanks for the great challenge and for the great PP! And have a happy birthday!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I just love your layout. The colors and all the elements are great. I've never been on St. Pat's day (one of these days), but I do usually visit when the Christmas decorations are up and it's always so magical. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Kelly

Closed Thread