MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 03-01-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
ladyleopard1106
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
Looking for camera suggestions

In need of updating my cameras for my honeymoon. Looking for suggestions for a camera that can take decent pictures in POTC, the Haunted Mansion, and Peter Pan's flight. Any suggestions are appreciated!

-Lori
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

ladyleopard1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2015, 08:08 PM   #2
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
I love my Nikon D3300, I got it at Costco, what I like is that if for some reason you try the camera and do not like it you can return it within 90 days.
I am super happy with mine!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:45 AM   #3
ladyleopard1106

Nikon is one brand I have never owned (although my mom does photography with her old school film Nikon and her photos always come out great). Right now I own an Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, and an Canon PowerShot A1100 IS. I will definitely look into Nikon though. Thanks!

-Lori
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours It\'s a Small World Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie Bride Teacups Italy Monorail Jungle Cruise Skyway Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 03-03-2015, 11:41 AM   #4
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyleopard1106 View Post
Nikon is one brand I have never owned (although my mom does photography with her old school film Nikon and her photos always come out great). Right now I own an Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, and an Canon PowerShot A1100 IS. I will definitely look into Nikon though. Thanks!

-Lori
The Photographers at Disney have Nikon's which it is SO nice, when I ask them to take the pics, since they know the Cameras it turns out really nice!
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:49 PM   #5
WaggenerM
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon 5d Mk II
I have a Canon Rebel SL1 which is lightweight and perfect for travel! I've also heard wonderful things about the Canon Powershot G series.

WaggenerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 07:50 AM   #6
ladyleopard1106

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaggenerM View Post
I have a Canon Rebel SL1 which is lightweight and perfect for travel! I've also heard wonderful things about the Canon Powershot G series.
I love my cameras because they are all small enough to fit into my pockets (or my small camera bag) and they are all relatively lighweight. Thanks for the suggestions...I will look into those also!

-Lori

Old 04-21-2015, 02:39 AM   #7
scraphop
Just parked the car

I've had a couple of Canons...excellent cameras

scraphop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:55 AM   #8
AmyLyons
Just parked the car

Camera: d700
Great thoughts, I thank you for the useful materials.

Last edited by AmyLyons; 09-12-2019 at 08:51 AM.

AmyLyons is offline   Reply With Quote