MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #21
Minniesowner
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneysheryl65 View Post
I can't seem to open the SBC4 link in my software. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Thank you for asking too...I asked earlier but nobody responded, so I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. Hopefully we can figure this out...I love the template. I use SBC3

Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #22
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
HI Stefani....
I pasted the .page files just as Charlene sent them. They SBC files have been downloaded 70+ times at this point. I don't use SBC, so I'm not sure what the problem may be.
sorry I can't be of more help.
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 08-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #23
Minniesowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa View Post
HI Stefani....
I pasted the .page files just as Charlene sent them. They SBC files have been downloaded 70+ times at this point. I don't use SBC, so I'm not sure what the problem may be.
sorry I can't be of more help.
I don't see the page files...will keep looking, I must have missed it.

Old 08-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #24
Minniesowner

Quote:

Thanks!

I think I might have figured it out. I think the first link is for SBC3 and the second for SBC4... click on it and don't extract it right away. Save it and instead of extracting in a bunch of files, it actually saves as one page file. I did my normal way of downloading it and it didn't work, but when I tried it this way, i think it might actually work.

Stefani

Old 08-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #25
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
I use SBC4 myself and didn't have any problems. I only clicked the first link. I have been only keeping .page files recently (instead of the .sbpage) since so many designers are only doing .page.

Then, I cut the downloaded folder from my download file and paste the whole thing into my file where I keep my templates. Then, I open it, find the .page file and usually the jpg with image and drag or copy/paste them into the main template folder.

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 08-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #26
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I ended up downloading the first link and extracting all the pieces of the page (like Meagan described) and building it myself in SBC so that I could change the colors of the elements. I saved the SBC4 page and when I tried to open it, it said that the parameters were not correct and wouldn't open.

It's a great template and I'm glad I got it to work! I am new to using anything other than the Creative Memories materials. I am really sad about them giving up their digital services.

Sheryl

Old 08-06-2013, 06:58 AM   #27
Minniesowner

[QUOTE=Disneysheryl65;137622]Thanks for all of the suggestions. I ended up downloading the first link and extracting all the pieces of the page (like Meagan described) and building it myself in SBC so that I could change the colors of the elements. I saved the SBC4 page and when I tried to open it, it said that the parameters were not correct and wouldn't open.

It's a great template and I'm glad I got it to work! I am new to using anything other than the Creative Memories materials. I am really sad about them giving up their digital services.

Sheryl[/QUOTE

I am sad about them giving up their digital services too, but sure have found a lot of great stuff out there that works well with SBC. It takes a bit to figure out how to make it all work with SBC, but I have found that just about everything will work. The only thing I ever have any issues with is templates and most people will create them for SBC. Did you find a place to print your pages out? If not check out Persnickety.

Stefani

Old 08-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #28
HelloWisconsin
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: PSE13
Camera: Nikon D3300, Canon Powershot SX150, iPhone 6
Natalie, thanks for the awesome template and for hosting this challenge.

Star Tours Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Germany Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Old 08-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #29
renatasluis
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Software: photoshop cs3
Camera: panasonic lumix dmc-tz6

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=38776&cat=590
Sorcerer\'s Hat

Last edited by renatasluis; 08-07-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Old 08-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #30
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Quote:

Thanks!
Sorry, it's been a rough couple of weeks at work. I should have gotten back to you earlier. If you download both SBC files you will see that I usually name them "MS SBC# Template..." Unless the file was renamed, that should tell you the version of SBC that uses that template. Also files ending in ".page" are for SBC3 and ".sbpage" are for SBC4.

Don't worry about asking questions, that's how we all learn. You are always free to PM me or any of the other SBC users so that we can help.

Charlene (cmtscrap)

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

Closed Thread