MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > News from the MouseScrappers Store
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 07-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
What's new in the MouseScrappers store - July 13, 2012

The following article was written by obumpus for our blog

-------

For our friends in the United States - Can you believe this heat wave? Last week my parents were in town and our temperatures were in the 100-degree range the entire time. I think we even got up close to 110 degrees one day. It was just plain miserable! I know, those of you who live in the desert are likely laughing at me right now, but... This transplanted northern Wisconsin girl can no longer handle extreme cold, and extreme heat and I have NEVER been friends! It's no wonder Walt relocated to Los Angeles from Kansas City. Lately I've been seriously considering following in his footsteps!

Last week most of the MouseScrappers team took the week off to spend with family and celebrate Independence Day here in the United States and Canada Day for our northern friends. So, you may have missed the release of the Design Challenge 3 Collab Kit. It's here on the blog, you can find the post about it HERE, along with the store link to purchase it. For those of you who subscribe to our newsletter, you'll be getting more information about the challenge in today's publication.

Although our store designers were also taking some time last week, they still were busily designing away. This week we've got some great new releases from Capturing Magical Memories and Polka Dot Chicks. Let's take a look at what these ladies have in store for us this week!

Capturing Magical Memories

Mary has 2 new releases for us this week. First up, we've got a fun set of paper templates. These templates are great for using to create your own papers to use in your pages. It's so easy to make sure the colors match perfectly to the rest of your page by using the eyedropper tool when you color each layer. And, just with layout templates, paper templates have endless possibilities.

Check out this adorable page Melinda created by playing with these paper templates and combining them with some of Mary's kits!

Next up Mary has an adorable mini kit inspired by the Town Square Meet-and-Greet. It includes 28 elements and 8 papers. It's perfect for any photos of your favorite mouse. And, with the magician theme, you could even use it for those magic shows your little ones put on for you!

Check out what our Creative Team did with this fun kit!

As always, Capturing Magical Memories new releases are on sale for 30% off from Friday through Sunday!

Polka Dot Chicks

The Polka Dot Chicks have a total of 4 new releases for us this week! One is a stand-alone kit, and the other 3 are mini-kit add-ons to their popular What's Black 'n White*series. Let's take a look at these fun new kits!

First up, let's go under the sea to visit My Favorite Mermaid. This sea-rific kit includes a full alpha (lowercase, numbers and some punctuation), 14 papers and 28 elements. The color palette, full of gorgeous corals, purples and teals, is perfect for your character meet-and-greet pictures with everyone's favorite mermaid princess, pictures of your OWN little princess dressed up as her favorite mermaid, or it would also work well for any of your water-themed layouts.

And just check out these fun pages our creative team made using "My Favorite Mermaid."

Next up, the Chicks are releasing 3 more color add-on minis for their What's Black 'n White*series. If you put all of the kits together (don't forget their RED add-on) you have everything you need for scrapping your photos from the Animators Palette restaurant, or all of your photos of our favorite fab five.

All of the Polka Dot Chicks new releases are on sale for 25% off from Friday-Sunday.

MouseScrappers Casting Call

MouseScrappers needs your help! Well, maybe not you, but you, there in the back. Or is it you over there to the right? With our store growing, we're needing some help with Quality Control. For details, see this ad. It's been linked back to the forum for you as well. If you're interested, and meet the qualifications, please contact Wendy today!

That’s all for this week, folks! So, what are you waiting for? Please remember to not run, but safely walk to your first destination of the day – the*MouseScrappers Store! And don’t forget the sales that both Capturing Magical Memories and Polka Dot Chicks are having end on Sunday, July 15th. Thanks for stopping by, and “see” you next time for our next edition of magical new releases.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links