MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Photopass and Disney Photobook ??s

When does the 30 day clock start on your photopass account? It's 30 days after you enter your card number to look at your photos for the first time, right?

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the CD. We're going to be another 3 weeks before we get home from Disney, so I don't want to order the CD and then have the photos expire mere days after I get home!

And the photo book -- what do digi scrappers think of the photo book? We can make much more elaborate pages and not be limited to the number of photos. However, if I pre-order the book, it's only $50. At Shutterfly a similar book is $75. Is a few clusters of flowers and a few extra photos on a couple pages worth $25?
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 05:48 AM   #2
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
You are correct Donna, the 30 days begins from the time you enter the first photopass card number into your account.

Sorry I don't have any experience with the photobook to answer your other questions. I am also interested in how they compare to what we as scrapbookers typically do.

Enjoy your trip and safe travels!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
You can also buy extensions so your pictures don't expire.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #4
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Dixie Pixie View Post
When does the 30 day clock start on your photopass account? It's 30 days after you enter your card number to look at your photos for the first time, right?

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the CD. We're going to be another 3 weeks before we get home from Disney, so I don't want to order the CD and then have the photos expire mere days after I get home!

And the photo book -- what do digi scrappers think of the photo book? We can make much more elaborate pages and not be limited to the number of photos. However, if I pre-order the book, it's only $50. At Shutterfly a similar book is $75. Is a few clusters of flowers and a few extra photos on a couple pages worth $25?
If you keep an eye out for Shutterfly's 50% off photobook deals you can get a Shutterfly book for much cheaper. They have them every month or two.
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
obumpus

Just saw this... DH and I always get the PhotoPass CD, but have never gotten the photobook. I have seen samples on park of the book at the PhotoPass office areas. If you're going to Disney soon, and haven't already gone, I'd highly recommend BUYING your PhotoPass CD before going. This link will get if for only $100 (versus $150 after you get home). You also can pre-buy it ON park at one of the PhotoPass areas. There it will still cost you $150, but I believe they give you $50 worth of prints for free to offset the cost. Do not get your CD while at Disney though, wait until you get home, so you can add all of the cool borders and such.

Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
chris
Just parked the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by obumpus View Post
Just saw this... DH and I always get the PhotoPass CD, but have never gotten the photobook. I have seen samples on park of the book at the PhotoPass office areas. If you're going to Disney soon, and haven't already gone, I'd highly recommend BUYING your PhotoPass CD before going. This link will get if for only $100 (versus $150 after you get home). You also can pre-buy it ON park at one of the PhotoPass areas. There it will still cost you $150, but I believe they give you $50 worth of prints for free to offset the cost. Do not get your CD while at Disney though, wait until you get home, so you can add all of the cool borders and such.
Thank you Thank you Thank YOU!! I was trying to find where the discount coupon could be found! We are taking our very first trip in February and I KNOW that I will need help of that CD to do my scrapbook pages!

chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photopass