MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Template Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Template Challenge #184 (8/31 - 9/13)

Hey there!
Can you believe this is my FIRST challenge that I have ever hosted here at MouseScrappers? I've offered participation prizes in the past, but never once ran a challenge. Im a little new to hosting, so please bear with me as we get through these two weeks together.

I created this single photo template that I would love for you to use as is, rotate, add photos, etc! The only thing I ask is that you have at least five (5) sentences on your layout. Everyone loves to tell a story and everyone loves to read what is going on with the layout, so go on and tell the story and be very descriptive almost as if the reader was there with you, experiencing it first hand!

Basically I want you to have fun with this template.
However, there are a few rules that we all need to read and take to heart

- Your layout must be Disney related
- Upload your LO to the MouseScrappers "Template Gallery", making sure you properly credit the designers products that you used to create your layout
- This challenge is not just for digital scrapbookers. If you are a paper scrapbooker, please use the template as your inspiration.
- Post your image here in this forum (with the link to the layout) and also post your image/link in the appropriate forum category.
- Please no double dipping. What does that mean? It means please do not use this template on any other challenge here at MouseScrappers (except Color wheel or photo swap)
- Also, everyone loves comments so please leave love to those who inspire us along the way!!

This challenge will run from August 31 through September 13 when the download link will expire.

**the download links have been removed**
thank you for playing along with my first-ever hosted template challenge here at MouseScrappers!!

SBC users, please download {link expired} for your file
**thank you, Charlene for converting the template**

And as always if you have any problems or questions please feel free to pm me or leave me a question in this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

I can't wait to see how you use this template!

Enjoy!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Carolc; 09-25-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
wakeley3
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain

Software: Panstoria Artisan, Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon 7D
Media Fire

Wendy - Just so you know that the template when downloaded from Media Fire is not the one shown but #266. So I downloaded from 4shared and it is the right one - just thought you would like to know.

Thanks for hosting.

Old 09-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeley3 View Post
Wendy - Just so you know that the template when downloaded from Media Fire is not the one shown but #266. So I downloaded from 4shared and it is the right one - just thought you would like to know.

Thanks for hosting.
thank you so much...that's for the next challenge that I am hosting. I will change that out right now!

Its fixed. Thank you so much Shawna for letting me know that it was linked wrong. I was having issues with MediaFire yesterday when I started this thread and thought I had the right one selected. Oops :X
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
janette
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Thank you for hosting and the great template. This is my version.

Forum Link

Old 09-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Love the template, though the journaling requirement is a big for me. Anyway we could do it withOUT the journaling? PLEASE

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 09-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
Neverland Scraps

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmbeliever View Post
Love the template, though the journaling requirement is a big for me. Anyway we could do it withOUT the journaling? PLEASE
just for you Kelly

Old 09-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
blbandit
Just parked the car

Software: Storybook

Thanks so much for hosting and the wonderful template.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #8
afirmbeliever
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
just for you Kelly
Aww, I'm honored. I may wait a few days to work on it. I'm going to my Godparents house. (you'll see them in a lot of my layouts). So I may just actually be able to pick their brains for some journaling. .

I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Mouse Ears United States of America Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

Old 09-03-2013, 09:30 AM   #9
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder

Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Thanks a bunch! I will have to scourer my HD for some photos to use. I am about out!
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 09-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #10
Neverland Scraps

Beautiful layouts, ladies!!
I've left you love!!

Just letting everyone know that I updated the first post with a link for the SBC users.

Can't wait to see the other layouts that get posted!!

Closed Thread