MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #51
AnnAbbott
Having breakfast at Everything Pop

Software: PSE7
Camera: Canon Rebel xsi
Trinity's Minnie Mouse Cake Nov 2008

This was a blast! Great idea for a challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2223#post82223

Follow Me on Instagram at AnnAbbottPhotography1
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups

Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #52
jennifer9948
Riding Radiator Springs Racers

Software: CS3
Camera: Nikon D40
I chose weekly challenge #63, hosted by Britt. Thanks for the challenge and thanks Britt for the PP.

Here are the instructions:
White. Use a white background for your page. You can layer other colored papers on top if you want, but I want to see a white colored background.
Alphas. I want to see at least TWO different alphas on your page. Mix & match, or alternate letters. Whatever you do, use two alphas or more.
Line it up. I want to see at least three buttons or brads in a row somewhere on your page.
Tell the story! I want to see some serious journaling (at least 4 or 5 lines if not more!).

Also posted in forum here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2235#post82235

Old 09-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #53
tukogirl

Susan0877: You chose the perfect challenge – you even got in the spaghetti!! Beautiful title work and paper layering.

Suan0326: Great job on the challenge! I like the repeated buttons, especially the one that looks like a mickey. The title tilted against the pitch of the room is such a great detail.

CynthiaY2: The cluster around mickey is so very pretty. What fun pictures and great journaling! This color palette is very pretty, I am going to have to use it for something, it’s so eye catching!

Jojo: I love that you went all the way back to the beginning! The pops of yellow are such a great touch and worked perfectly with your page. I think the photo positioning is awesome and helps show so much movement in those great pics!

Uwsharp: The frames around the pictures are so perfect! The little details on the journaling strips like the hook and pirate ship are so cute!

Gillscott: Great job on the redo! Although, I actually remember seeing the original in the gallery and thinking how cute it was! Love the details like the stars and the perfect pattern papers you chose for the circle elements.

Obumpus:
You did a great job capturing the story. Sometimes those special memories are the hardest to scrap, because you want to do them justice! Gorgeous paper layering and little ribbon details.

Shelleeyore: I love the little stapled tab date and the bright fun colors on this. You did a great job with the only one solid paper challenge! That is a tough one!

AnnAbbott: Great job on the challenge – you had the perfect celebration pictures and the colors and balloons are just the right finishing touch. What a cutie pie!

Jennifer9948:
Your alphas are so perfect for this, love the ones you chose. I like the stitching details and your great use of pattern paper!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Old 09-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #54
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

I chose a scraplift challenge too. I chose #85 hosted by April. I redid this LO - I've just never been really happy with it and would never put it in a book

Here's the new and hopefully improved version:

Also posted here:
POFQ
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Old 09-02-2011, 05:44 PM   #55
sullyntink
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: SBC - Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D5000
Disney's Polynesian Resort

Weekly Challenge #94 (7/20-7/26)

This challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

1. Choose pictures you've been putting off scrapping. It can be because they're so fabulous you didn't want to mess them up or they're needed but ugh, not what you want to work on. If you don't have any pictures like that, it's time for picture-less layout!

2. Journal. I know many don't like it, but we're gonna do it.

3. Use one thing from a kit or other purchase that you haven't used yet. You know, the ones you've been putting off.

PrincessMouses words, "pictures you've been putting off scrapping" caught my eye but I never did the challenge, so two motivations equal = my entry:

Old 09-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #56
COLINS7350
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: PSE 9
Camera: NIKON D80
Weekly Challenge #100

I completed - Weekly Challenge #27 (3/24 - 3/30)
* Your page must be in some way Disney related (vacations, parks, costumes, toys, Disney on Ice, etc).
* You must use the font "Minnie" somewhere on your page.
* You must use one handwriting font that you've never used before, for a few lines of journaling.

credits
just plain fun kit - britt-ish
bow - catia cunha
template - scraps and more
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-mouse&cat=500

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2271#post82271
Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail

Old 09-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #57
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthieRoo View Post
What a great challenge and awesome PP!!! I'm gonna try to get back into my scrapping and get this challenge done. (when my 7 wk old baby allows me)
Congrats on the new baby! I was just wondering the other day where you have been, since I hadn't seen you around in a while. It will be great to see your pages again!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #58
Claire
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300; Sony RX100 II
Riding the Monorail

I choose Weekly Challenge #75 (3/2-3/8)

Here are the instructions:

Welcome to my First Weekly Challenge!

The challenge instructions are going to be simple:

It is going to be All about Disney Trasportation! (Within Disney)

Anything from Monorail, to boats, to Bus, cars, anything that transport us at Disney! Even Walking! or anything that suggest transport will work! We can all scrap those pictures too!

Make the layout your own, just have fun!

In Summary:

1. Layout about Transportation within Disney (see above for details)
2. You can choose any number of photos…
3. Add a hidden Mickey
4. Title, date and journal if you like. Add your finishing touches…
5. Choose any colors you wish to use

And my lo is:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2280#post82280

Thank you Andrea for the fun challenge! As I am a new to the challenges and digi scrapping it was fun to go back look at all the wonderful challenges and layouts. Thank you Britt for the awesome pp!

My Gallery

Disney World...1988, 1992, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023
Disneyland...2011, 2015
Aulani 2013 & 2017; Disneyland Paris 2014
DCL...2003, 2007, 2012
D23 Member I love DCL! Canada Sorcerer\'s Hat Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Old 09-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #59
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
I chose to do a challenge from before I joined MS. It was so much fun to look through them all. I think it will be another great way to get motivated on my scrapping, by going back and using one of the old challenges to inspire me. Thanks for the fun challenge Andrea, and to Britt for the fabulous prize.

I picked:
Weekly Challenge #27 (3/24 - 3/30)- Hosted by Britt
The instructions were:
* You must use the font "Minnie" somewhere on your page.
* You must use one handwriting font that you've never used before, for a few lines of journaling.

Posted in the forums here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2283#post82283
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 09-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #60
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
I picked an easy one...Tanya's challenge #90
*Create a Disney related layout using a kit/products you have NEVER used before!* I hadn't had a chance to use Britt's anniversary grab bag yet! Here's mine:

Also posted in Disneyland>Tomorrowland>CaptainEO

Fun challenge & great PP!

Closed Thread